43

I stifle a laugh as I walk quietly up to the door of the boys house, Luke texted me that they were all swimming and if I wanted to come over with Katie. We were now in August and I was close to getting my cast off soon. It was August 5 to be exact.

Since Katie was feeling sick I declined and said that we were gonna stay home but then Katie came up with the idea that I should scare them. We had a few firecrackers left over from Fourth of July and she said I should turn them on while they least expected it and I agreed without hesitation.

Katie had been on a face time call with me since I left the house "oh my god they're gonna hate me so much after this" I whisper, "shhh knock on the door and then run to the side of the house" she giggles.

I do what she said and hear Calum speak up "Hey Guys I think heard the door bell?" I quietly run to the side gate lighting the firecrackers. Katie had tied a few together so that all the stings were touching, kind of how you would tie up dynamite I guess.

As soon as they were lit I threw it over and hid behind the wall. Soon after I heard them all screaming and Calum Shout "What the fuck!" I start cracking up and flip the camera to show Katie, she only caught a glimpse of what was going on before I was spotted by Luke through the bars of the gate "oh shit they saw me" I start to run as he chases me, "ow! Stupid rocks" I hear.

"Abort mission come back home!" I hear Katie say through the phone, I was suddenly thrown over someone's shoulder, and I screamed when my phone fell "Katie help!" I laugh. I soon realized it was Calum because if his tattoos and tanned skin.

I was dropped on my back gently in the grass "you fucking scared us" he laughs, "it was Katie's idea" i was cracking up.

He gets off of me "don't think you're off the hook" he warns pointing and finger at me, "hi princess" Luke chuckles "you wanna go for a swim?" I'm picked up bridal style and my clothes are immediately soaked "no luke, I can't, my arm" I wrap my arms around his neck scared that he would even think of tossing me in.

"Your arm wasn't a problem when you threw firecrackers over the gate was it?" He challenges, "who was-oh you little shit" Michael glares playfully at me "man I can't even be mad, that was good" he shakes his head "you're learning and I'm quite proud"

We get closer to the pool and I grip Luke tighter "no please baby no" he laughs at me "I'm thinking yes baby yes" he winks "if I go in youre going with me" I warn "I'm already wet so" he jumps in and I instantly try to swim up for air but he pulls me down, I look at him under water and he smirks leaning in and pressing his lips to mine before bringing us both back up.

I gasp for air and push Luke away "you ass" I groan "now I'm soaked and I have to get my cast changed" he pulls me back "paybacks a bitch baby" we were in a place where only he could stand so I grabbed onto him.

"I hate you" I mumble moving his hair out of his face, the other boys jump back in and start messing around "you love me" he whispers planting a kiss on my lips again.

"Where'd you hear that?" My legs were wrapped around him so I didnt need my hands to hold onto him anymore, "I can just tell" he shrugs "you might as well enjoy this while you can though" he says referring to the pool. I remember about my phone and release the hold I have on him with my legs "my phone fell in the grass" I was about to swim away when Calum spoke up "no I picked it up and Katie saw you get thrown in, it's over there on the table now" he laughs.

"Oh fuck, thanks" I sigh.

I dip my head underwater and move my hair from my face when I get back up.

"Well since I'm already in might as well have fun right?" I throw my shirt off and stay in my sports bra and spandex Nike shorts, my shirt was the only heavy thing I had on, it was a sweatshirt and the sandals I wore fell off of my feet when I was being chased by my giant of a boyfriend.