52

Waking up to neck kisses this morning freaked me the fuck out because I thought it was Rem, so when I pushed Luke off the bed you could imagine the look of shock and confusion on his face at my sudden man strength "I'm so sorry" I gasp as I see my boyfriend laying on the ground in pain "baby it's me" I extended a hand to him only for me to be pulled down myself, landing on him and making a groan escape his lips "it's okay" he smiles "glad to know that no one can sneak into your bed" he jokes.

I laugh softly but he furrows his eyebrows "why are your eyes puffy? Who made you cry?" He sits up straight with me straddling his lap "I finally let it fully sink in after I talked with Emerson last night" I say "and after I saw how excited you were at the bar, "Mr. I'm not the mom", I'm ready and I think we can do this" I smile "I'm glad to hear that" he plants his lips on the spot of my neck that he loves to kiss and I push away from him slightly "who made my baby cry then?" He rests his hands on my hips and lifts his legs up so that I can lean on them.

"Well" I pause "I also spoke with Remington, it was a very sensitive topic seeing as when we were together, at some point we spoke about having kids in the future when I was a little older and we basically painted our future together. We both cried but in the end he accepted that things had changed the second we left each other and he said that he'd be here for us if we needed anything at all and told me that our baby is going to have a great life, especially with all of our friends around to help and everything" I explain.

Luke nods and kisses my forehead "so I don't have to beat anyone up then?"

I giggle "no, everything is fine. We've come to the conclusion that he wants to be called uncle Remi"

"What should we call the guys then?" He takes my hands and intertwines our fingers "obviously Calum is uncle C dizzle swizzle" I say in a duh tone "or maybe just C dizz for short"

"Mike is uncle Kitty like in monsters inc" he says "oh my god, that's definitely staying" I laugh "and uncle Ash is Ashton because he's the only normal one out of the three of them" I say "sounds like plan" he agrees "but I don't think our baby is going to be able to say uncle C dizz let alone C dizzle swizzle"

I think for a moment before a soft laugh leaves my lips "what about uncle dwizzle?" Luke snorts, scrunching up his nose before nodding "definitely" he chuckles "uncle dwizzle it is"

"What time is it anyway?" I ask getting off of him "it's only ten" he shrugs "oh, well I know exactly what I'm wearing tonight and I don't have anything else planned for the day so unless you have something to do I'm going to go back so sleep, would you care to join me in the comforts of my bed?" I ask.

"Gladly" he stands up and lifts me off the floor tossing me onto my bed, I bounce and laugh as I crawl back under the covers "that's what I like to hear, I don't want you crying anymore. Only laughs and giggles for now on" he lays next me and pulls my back into his chest "and until we know what our baby is, its going to be referred to as bean"

I laugh softly "bean?" I ask "yup" he kisses the back of my neck and slides a hand up the front of my shirt, resting it on my lower stomach "because beans are tiny and this baby is still tiny ass hell" he explains "okay then bean it is" I laugh.

"I love you"

"I love you" I repeat.

--

"Remember as soon as you want to leave you tell me and we go" Luke says "I know, you told me like five times" I chuckle "honestly though, I'll be fine."

I wore the corset top with a pair of tight leather jeans and Katie did me the favor of spending almost two hours straightening and then curling my hair from top to bottom and I pinned back the sides a bit. I wore my leather jack over the top because it was cold out, and to top it off Katie made me buy fake blood last minute and put it so that it looked as if it was dripping slightly from my mouth down to my chest.