29

Sebastian's pov

I felt the sun shine in my face which made me groan. I rubbed my eyes and was about to turn when I felt something or more like someone pull me closer to them. Katie was spooning me and I was the little spoon which is kind of ironic since I'm a giant compared to her. I stifled a laugh just thinking about it and carefully detached my self from her.

Pulling the blanket up to her shoulders I climbed off the couch and walked to the kitchen where I found Emerson shirtless and eating some toast.

"Morning"he mumbles while chewing his food. I checked the time on the stove and remembered Aislin was getting discharged today "good morning, has Remington called to check in or anything?" I asked.

"Yeah he said that they're just checking her vitals and then they'll be on their way." I nod my head taking in the information.

"So what's up with you and Katie"I turn around from pouring myself some orange juice and see that he's wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. "Nothing, we're friends why?" "Mmmhhm, friends don't drink and flirt with each other or cuddle on the couch all night" he says "half naked might I add."

"I like to sleep without a shirt is that so bad?" I question. "Why was she not wearing pants?" He retorts "because it's a thing most girls do Emerson, do you ever see Maddie or Aislin sleep with pants on" i say shaking my head.

"You have a point actually, I can't even keep track of how many times I see them walk around the house with nothing but big shirts and their underwear on when they think they're alone or when they think they're the only ones awake in the morning " he says.

"Anyways enough about me, what's up with you and Maddie?"I ask wiggling my eyebrows the same way he did to me. "Nothing, why?" he asks, turning around facing his back to me. It just so happens that I took a sip of my juice when he did that. His back was so fucked up and his shoulder blades were worse. I spit my juice out.

"Holy fuck!" I whisper shout. "What happened to your back". He turns around almost immediately. "Well..."he drags out "it turns out that Aislin isn't he only one that's into rough sex" he whispers looking around to make sure no one heard him. I guess you could say that I was speechless.

"Well at least you were quiet because I didn't hear shit" was all I could come up with.
"Oh no, she's a screamer, you guys were just too shit faced to remember what happened last night." He chuckles.

"There's no way I slept through that" I say trying to remember what happened. "Actually yeah you did, we went from eating to playing truth or dare but then you guys decided it would be a good idea that if you didn't want to answer a truth or do a dare then we would have to drink" he explains.

I laughed at that thought, "that does sound like something I would do" "Yea and then when you guys got bored of that, we played some beer pong which was probably a bad idea because you guys were already drunk before we brought you your food. You threw up in the bushes and Katie threw up on one of the chairs outside because you guys kept jumping and at one point we left you too alone for like five Minutes and came back to find you guys trying to do prison workouts"

"I don't remember that" I say. "I'm telling you Sebastian, you guys were drunk as hell. I have a video though let me go get my phone" he ran upstairs and left me in the kitchen.

I sat on one of our bar stools and put my head in my hands groaning at the sudden headache I got. I heard something fall followed by a loud "fuck my life" I quickly ran to the living room to see Katie making a run for the downstairs bathroom also known as Maddie's bathroom.

I followed her in there and saw her throwing up. Her hair was in the way so I pulled it back out of her face. She continued puking "it's okay let it out" i chuckle patting her back gently. She flushed the toilet and leaned her back against the wall making me let go of her hair. "How are you not dying" she groans wiping the edges of her mouth. "I'm a pro babe, I literally get shit faced all the time, It doesn't affect me as bad anymore" I reply.