16

I woke up around 4:00 am with the urge to pee, but I could get up do to the amount of weight on top of my body.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on to see who was on top of me. Emerson and Remington had me squished between the two. I looked over to where Seb was at last night only to see that he fell off the couch.

"Oh my god these idiots" I started squirming my way out and finally got up jogging my way to the bathroom as quietly and carefully as I could in the dark.

Finally making it there I turned the like on and did my thing, washing my hands when I was finished. While I was looking in the mirror i noticed that I had some circles around my eyes since I haven't been sleeping that well but they weren't so dark so I didn't mind.

I finally made it to the living room in the dark and gently shook Sebastian "Seb," I whisper "seb get on the couch" I say again. He groaned rubbing his eyes "What happened" he said quietly.

"I think you fell off the couch" I quietly laugh extending my arm to help him up. We both got back on the couch finding a good spot to lay at since my old one was replaced my Emerson. I couldn't sleep with out the pressures something on top of me though, it became a habit when my dog would lay on top of me to just fall asleep or when rem would hold me so I laid there for a good half an hour before finally asking Sebastian to hold me.

He agreed and I fell back asleep in a matter of minutes, I wasn't weird though he was like my older brother.
--
"Baby get up" I hear I groan and rub my eyes looking at the person who woke me up, it was Remington, Sebastian was no longer here,he probably went to his room.

"What time is it?" I ask still not moving, "it's only 9:00, Seb and Em went upstairs a little while ago" he explained sitting down next to me playing with my hair. I smile and sit up hugging him "happy birthday baby" he laughs quietly "thanks princess" he replies setting me on his lap so that I was straddling him. I leaned my head in his shoulder just resting it there while he held me.

"Do you want breakfast?" I ask. "No I'm okay right now, I was still gonna go sleep in the room for a while but I didn't want to leave you" he answered. "That sounds nice let's go" I say about to get up, but he held me there. "What?" I ask "you're right in top of my dick" he says and that's when I noticed that I indeed was right above it and my movement probably wasn't helping.
"Just sit here for a bit" he said placing a small kiss to my neck.

"No I want you to see something"I say moving again "then I'll help you out with you're problem come on" i finally manage to leave his grip pulling him up with me and running up stairs. "Where are we going?"he asks. "Our room" Is all I say. I open our closet and reach up to get the present I got him "babe you didn't have to get me anything" he says hugging me "I told you I had already have what I want" I roll my eyes "but you don't already have this" I say giving him the box "open it" I grin. He did as I asked and when he pulled it out his eyes when wide and his jaw dropped. I was a jacket that said Leith on it with a skull "My lord you've blessed me with a fucking angel , I love you so much" he pick d me up off the floor and span me around kissing the entirety of my face.

"That's not all" I laugh "look what I got" I say pulling my shirt over my head leaving me in my sports bra "That's awesome babe"he smiles ghosting his fingers over it. I winced a little and showed him the other one "I like this one better" he said sitting on his knees pulling me closer to him and lightly kissing the sore skin where the tattoo was. My breath hitched and he laughed.

"I love that I still make you do that" he got up and put my shirt back over my head "Come on let's get some more sleep" he picked me up taking me to our bed and threw me on it.

"I said I would help you out though" I tell him "don't worry about it, it'll go away, just let me hold you" he mumbled pulling me to him.

"I love you Remi" I whisper looking up at his face "I love you too" he replied kissing my forehead.