21

(A/N: basically that's her look for the day except you guys know she has really long brown hair not blue😊)

Remington's POV

I felt aching in my neck and a bright light shine in my eyes. I slowly opened them and realized that I was still on my kitchen floor with Aislin in my arms. My eyes felt heavy as fuck and my jaw hurt really bad. I really fucked up. "Ace" I whisper shaking her gently.

"Emerson I'm trying to sleep turn the lights off" she groaned. I felt my chest ache. She though she was still with Emerson. "Aislin it's rem" I sigh. She immediately removed herself from me. "Sorry I forgot" she said quickly standing up tucking her hair behind her ears. "I'm going to go upstairs please don't follow me" she began to walk away, leaving me sitting there on the kitchen floor with a hurt expression on my face.

I looked at her properly, she had small red/purple bite marks on her neck and hickies on her inner thighs. I felt sick to my stomach. I should've made those not Emerson, I should've been the one to make her feel good not him, but I fucked up going after Ana to make her jealous just because that's what i was feeling.

"I love you" I whisper quietly as I watch her limp upstairs. Her right ankle was a bit swollen, I think she sprained it but doesn't care.

I felt my phone buzz and I checked it. It was a text from the devil herself.

You left something on my neck baby
It was a picture of her smiling pointing to some hickies on her neck.

Don't text me Ana, you just made me fuck up my relationship with the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm sorry I shouldn't have called and invited you over in the first place I'm blocking you.

And that was that. I blocked her number and went upstairs to shower. I looked in the mirror, I looked like shit, my eyes were dark and not because of make up, though I wish it was, and I had a dark red/purple bruise on the right side of my jaw, I deserved that, it was a bit swollen and hurt like hell.

I groaned and hopped in the shower. I took about a half an hour in the shower just letting the steaming hot water hit my sore body. Thinking of how I could make her forgive me. She slept with Emerson and it hurt like hell, but I still couldn't be mad at her, I was more mad mad at my brother than I was at her, however I didn't hate him for the mere reason that he made her stop hurting, even if it was just for a second, he made her forget that she was hurting, made her forget me, until I fucked up last night again by making her let me hold her, but I couldn't not do it, she was my entire world.

I got out and walked into my room that I completely destroyed last night. Broken picture frames, and glass was scattered around the floor along with things that fell from the dresser.

I sighed and got dressed into some sweats, cleaning my room a bit then laying in my bed. I didn't have the energy or motivation to do anything. I fell asleep in my dark room with an aching chest and pounding in my head, and not mention a cold space next to me.

Aislins POV

I walked up back up stairs to Emerson's room and laid on the bed. "Where were you" Emerson asked turning around to face me. "I was down stairs watching tv, i couldn't sleep I was having nightmares last night" I lie "why didn't you tell me I would've went down with you" he says putting a hand on my cheek rubbing his thumb gently on it. I sigh at the feeling it felt nice but it wasn't Remington. "I Just wanted to be alone, you know?" I reply putting my hand over his.

"Yea I know what you mean, how do you feel" he asks. Pulling me towards him by my waist. I put my head on his chest while he put my right leg over his body