30

"Remington!" I was currently downstairs in my room trying to but my pants on. It's 1:37pm, We woke up an hour ago and Remington went to take a shower. Let me tell you, taking off your clothes with one hand is easy, however putting it on is a different story. The thing about my all my jeans is that I can never just put them on in one pull, no I have to jump and pull and shimmy into them. I'm sure I'm not he only one who does this but I hate it. It's very hard to find a pair that just goes on easy, I have maybe three pairs total but they're dirty and I haven't done laundry.

"What's up!" He shouts back, I heard a loud thud. "I just got done changing what's wrong?" He asks running into my room. He looks at me up and down and laughs. My pants where stuck a little bit above my knees. That's how far I got in pulling them up because past that is where I have trouble with my jeans.

"I need help" I mumble. "I can't pull up my pants." "Do you really need jeans?" He asks "we're just gonna be home all day." I glare at him and scrunch my nose making a face. "Do you really need jeans?" I mock "yes Remington I need jeans I'm not gonna walk around naked all day, what if I want to go somewhere?" I snap.

"Jeez okay, no need to get pissy" he rolls his eyes. I sigh "sorry, I just hate this fucking cast I can't do anything, and now I have to miss work" I apologize. "Don't stress, babe it's not like we pay rent or anything we bought the house it's ours you don't need to worry" he says pulling my pants up. "I can't pull them higher, I think you need a bigger size" he chuckles.

"No just make sure I don't fall, I have to jump a little and shimmy into them. Trust me I go through this every time I wear jeans" I tell him. "As soon as you feel me go down a little pull my jeans up" "okay" he says. I jump up and he pulls my pants up a little but they don't go past my upper thighs.

"Fuck I do need a bigger size" I groan. "Just wear sweats I don't think where doing anything today anyways" he laughs. " it's not funny, I wanted to wear those pants,they're my favorite pair" I whine, letting my back fall onto the bed. "Can you pull them off?" He nods and does as I asked. "What did you drop on your way down here anyways" I ask remembering about the noise.

"Nothing why?" He asks climbing on top of me. He made sure not to put all his weight on me and kissed my lips. His hair was still wet and a water droplet fell in my eye. I fluttered my eyes repeatedly until It didn't burn anymore. "I thought i heard something fall" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. One of his legs was between my thighs and his arms were on either side of my head.

"I jumped down the stairs, I thought it was an emergency" he tells me. "You jumped from the top of the stair case?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. I flip us carefully so that I was on top of him now. "Yup" he says popping the p. "Remington you could've hurt yourself" I hit his chest. "Oh you can hit me but I can't jump from the top of the staircase? How nice I feel so loved" he says sarcastically and squeezes my sides making me jump "don't do that I'm ticklish." I groan "then don't hit me" he grins.

He does it again twice this time. I tried to move but he held me in place. "R-Rem stop!" I laugh. He flipped us over again. "Why should I, you hit me and it hurt" he retorts.

"Because you love me?" I ask with hopeful eyes. "Errr!" He makes a buzzer noise "try again" I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I pull his face towards mine and kiss his jaw softly "because you love that?" "That's better but still no" he grins. "Because you love this?" I ask bringing him closer to me with my legs and buck my hips on to him.

(Sex warning)
I pull his face down mine again with my left hand and kiss his neck. I heard him groan a bit and started to suck gently on under his jaw. "And this" I whisper in his ear. "Aislin, don't start right now" he groans "I don't want to hurt you" he tried to get up but I used my legs to pull him down again and grinded my hips.