37

"Are you sure you're okay with staying here alone?" Remington asks as everyone walks out to the car without him.

"I've told you like five times already I'll be okay, I'll invite the guys over and we can hang here" I say, turns out Maddie's little whore ass did have a fake ID.

All I could think was Michael

"Ok I'll call you when we're on our way back then" he says pressing a brief kiss to my lips.

"Sounds good, I love you have fun" I smile "I love you too, Loki watch mom" he says staring at the little puppy sat at my feet.

I've noticed that when ever Remington talks to him he puts a paw over his face as if signaling to him that he understands and I find it so adorable.

"Ok go already you're gonna be late" I tell him pushing him out he door.

Once he was out, I turned to Loki "well bud I guess it's just me and you now" he barks and wags his tail spinning in a circle "let's call Cal and see what they're doing" I grab my phone and dial Cals number.

He answers after the third ring " sup you've reached C dizzle swizzle, state your business" he says in the most serious voice I've ever heard.

"um...what the actual fuck Cal" I laugh "oh its you" he says excitedly "yea didn't you check the caller ID?" I ask "no, what's up though how can I assist you today?" he jokes "do you guys want to come over? I'm bored and everyone left me behind because I'm too much a goody two shoes to own a fake" I say

"Yea I'm down, where did they go anyways?" he asks, I was about to reply by I heard shuffling in the background and then a crash.

"Motherfucker!" I hear Cal groan, there was more shuffling and then finally Calum spoke up "sorry I tripped"

"It's okay" I chuckle "I fall almost every time I stand up, or use the stairs"

"Back to my question, where did everyone go?" "My friend Katie got them a gig at some bar and I guess after they're done playing they get free drinks all night so I'm gonna be alone for a couple hours since I'm not twenty one yet and my house is boring" I explain.

"Oh yea totally, we're down to hang, do you want to come over instead?" He asks "you don't have to, I know how your boyfriend gets jealous when your around Luke but I'm asking anyways"

I chuckle "yea I'll come over, Remington can't control who I hang out with plus if I trust him to go out alone then he can do the same"

"Ok I'll pick you up, you obviously can't drive" he pauses for a second "wait I didn't mean like you can't drive just that you shouldn't drive with a broken wrist" he corrects himself.

"Okay that's fine, is it cool if I bring my dog? He's only like four months old he's really good inside the house" I ask not feeling like leaving Loki here by him self.

"Yea that's cool" he says "mi casa es su casa" he says 'coolly' "Shut up and get over here" I chuckle.

--

Cal got here within twenty minutes and I already had Loki ready and fed just so that he wouldn't be hungry while he was over there and I had a bag with dog bags and his water bowl along with my charger just Incase.

"We're stopping to get food, what do you want?" Cal asks, "um it doesn't really matter" I say buckling my seat belt.

"Oh no actually I want some sushi" I say quickly before we leave the drive way "California roll?" He says giving me a knowing look with a smile on his face "you know me so well Cal Pal" I grin nudging him with my elbow.