25

I woke up to my alarm going off, today was Monday and I had to go to work. It was only 10:00 am though, so I had plenty of time until I had to go in, i worked at 1:00 and got off at 4:00 today.

"Fucking hell" I groan.

I get up and walk out of the room towards the bathroom downstairs, only to find it was locked.

I knocked twice, bouncing on my toes because I had the urge to pee really bad. "I'm busy!" It was Maddie, I should've known since she wasn't in bed. We've been sharing a room since she got here.

"I have to use the bathroom!" I groan, lightly hitting my hand against the door again. "No! Go upstairs I told you all not to use this bathroom anymore, everyone has a room except me, so I claim that this as my bathroom" she rants, her Aussie accent wasn't helping her with that speech, it just made me laugh.

" fine you piece of crap, but if I pee myself on the way upstairs you're doing the laundry" I groan, walking as fast as I can upstairs. Just my luck, Remington was heading the same way. We made eye contact and stopped dead in our tracks.

I looked at the bathroom then back at him and raced towards it only for him to push me out of the way and lock himself in there. "Ugh! Rem I have to pee really bad" I say pounding my fist on the door.

"It's not my fault you have little legs that slow you down" he laughs from the other side of the door. "Fuck you too asshole" I groan, walking towards Sebastians room knocking on the door. "Seb Can I use You're bathroom" I plead through the locked door. "Yea hold on give me a sec" he says.

I hear the door unlock and immediately walk as fast as I can to his bathroom. I close the door and do my business washing my hands after and braiding my long messy hair to the side.

" oh my lord, thanks seabass I thought I was really gonna pee myself" I laugh.

He looks up from his phone "I can see" he chuckles pointing a finger at me "you're not wearing pants".

I look down and sure enough i wasn't wearing pants just a black fitted tank top and underwear that I changed into last night to go to bed. I guess my two year old brain didn't think to put pants on since I had to pee really bad.

" fucking hell" I say covering myself with my hands. " here" he says going to his dresser and handing me some sweats that I immediately put on. "Thanks Seb" I say. " yup" he replies crawling back into bed. " I have the whole week off and I'm gonna party and sleep through it" he explains.

" lucky, I have to work this whole week" I groan. "I'm making you guys food right now though I'll call you down when it's done" He nods his head and I walk out the door heading downstairs towards the kitchen.

I found Maddie sitting at the table with a banana and Remington looking through the fridge. "Boo!" I shout, he jumped and dropped the milk causing it to bust open, I hear Maddie start laughing . "Oh shit sorry" I chuckle, grabbing a towel to clean it up.

"I was gonna eat cereal dude what the heck" he whines helping me clean it. "I'll get more milk later when I'm off of work. In the mean time you can help me make food" I say, my laughter dying down a little bit.

"What are you making?" He asks "I don't know what do you guys want?"

"Waffles! I call waffles" Maddie's shouts from the table. "I'm cool with waffles" Remington agrees "just waffles?" I ask.

"No, scrambled eggs and hash browns too" Maddie's says "I liked the hash browns you would make when you stayed with us for the summer" she smiles.

"Okay waffles, eggs, and hash browns it is" i say clapping my hands together. "And a breakfast smoothie?" Remington says with and innocent smile. "Sure" I laugh shaking my head getting out everything I needed.