12

"What crawled up you're ass"Emerson says. "Some bitch at in n out " I reply giving him his food and drink along with Sebastians food.

"Some girl that looked maybe twenty one or so called her a 'fat emo slut' " Remington explained "you're not fat you're fit " Emerson corrected.

"She was just mad because little Ace over here told her to buy her self a water with the extra cash she gave her because she looked thirsty" Rem laughed "she was also flirting with him" I added.

"I mean she was gorgeous and everything,like if I stand next to her,Emerson, I look like a potato, but it was her personality that was ugly and that fucked it up for her." I ranted.

"Listen here little sister," he said pulling up one of the bar stools and sat next to me "your beyond gorgeous, and so are potatoes so don't put yourself down, and also burn her house down if she was that bad" he finished by patting my head.

"I'm gonna go take Sebastian his food eat mine upstairs" he said getting up and leaving. "I feel like going out on a drive or something" I said randomly.

" let's go" Rem said he grabbed my car keys off the counter where I leave them everyday.

"Wait I need my food" I grab the rest of my fries and drink then follow him out the door seeing that he brought my jack skellington blanket.

"Why do you have my blanket?" I ask "because you're car gets cold" he replies.

----
We were currently sitting down on the beach. We decided to just come here instead of wasting gas driving no we're in particular.

"You're birthday is coming up soon" I say nudging his shoulder "so it's nothing special" he says looking at me " it is to me" I say turning so that I'm facing him with my legs crossed. "Why" he asks "Because it's your birthday and you're gonna be twenty three" I answer.

"Well what's so important about me tell me" he says turning me so that I was sat in between his legs. "You're my best friend Remington, you're personality is great, and you know how to calm me down, I probably would have ended up in the loony bin without you" I say leaning my head back so that I could see his face.

"I fucking love you so much Aislin"
He whispers hugging me tighter. I lean back and enjoy the warmness radiating off of him "Why did you become my friend in the first place?" I ask him "I wasn't pretty, and I was so depressed and I always looked so tired, hell I still do I can't ever sleep because of all the nightmares I get and my insomnia makes it worse, I'm just baggage" I say quietly.

"You right you weren't pretty" he chuckles stroking my hair back lightly "you fucking gorgeous, plus you had such a kind heart and you still do, but I didn't like you because you were pretty, I liked you because you were different from every other girl in school, you cared about your school work and didn't wear revealing clothes, always in black or dark colors ,if anyone saw you wear a different color they were lucky" he laughs "I liked you because you had something in you that attracted me to you, and I glad that I became friends with you because look at you now, you're happier then you were back then, and you went from just jeans and sweaters to being able to wear shorts and tank tops and other colors than just black, and Im glad I was there to break you out of your shell because you're one of the best things to happen to me and the guys" he tells me "and you're not baggage to me so don't ever say that" he adds.

"I think my fashion choice was nice" I say trying to lighten up the mood a bit "but you on the other hand,your hair got a lot better" I laugh.

"Don't even remind me" he grins
"So princess,it's your turn to tell me why you agreed to being friends with us especially since I was way fucking older than you and Sebastian didn't even go to school
"You were cool i guess, and you were nice especially Emerson he was so cute when we were in school with his hair and his fashion I loved it. He also helped me pass English and history an-" i was cut off by Remi putting his hand over my mouth "no tell me why you liked me" he laughed "not my brothers".