10

We drove to the nearest Walmart and I got a couple more boxes of gushers. I was currently in the chip aisle when I felt a slap on my ass and turned instinctively knowing it wasn't Remington. First off he knew that not to do that in public because I hated it and second he was in the next aisle over getting more dr. Pepper as Sebastian forgot to buy it. Some guy with a quiff and a black t shirt and baggy skinnies on smirked "damn baby you got a nice ass."

"Don't touch me you fucking asshole don't you know that's sexual harassment?" I said angry at the fact that he thought it was okay to do that.
"Well I mean I thought it would be okay seeing as it looked like you had nothing on underneath." He started walking closer to me "I have shorts in you perv" I growled standing my ground.

"I could easily change that" I felt his huge hands on me and I pushed him away "get off before I break your fucking jaw" I spat.

"Hey leave her alone mate" I heard a familiar voice it wasn't Remington though but it would do I turned and I saw an old friend of mine from Australia he lived next to my Aunt Jessie, I hadn't seen him two years and I was confused as to what he was doing in LA but glad at the same time that he was here to help me.

"Who the hell are you" the unknown man said "none of your fucking business asshole now leave" he said stepping up to the guy so they were chest to chest and gently shoved me behind him "oh damn okay sorry man" the guy thankfully left and Calum turned around "I'm sorry miss are you o... oh my god Aislin" he smiled so hard and so did I. "What are you doing here!" I squealed "The Lads and I moved out here a couple months ago I forgot to tell Jessie to tell you since you changed your number" he said "we got signed to a label" I nearly shat my self "no fucking way! How are the guys" I asked starting to push the cart down the aisle to find some Hot Cheetos "there good, they're actually waiting for me in the car though so I have to go but give me your number and I'll call you so we can catch up" he told me. We Exchanged numbers and I went to find Rem.

I wondered what was taking him so long. I walked to the next aisle and he wasn't there so I decided to call him.

"Hello"
"Where are you, you fucking ass"
"Oh shit I forgot I came with you, I'm where the Nutella is" he said.
"Okay I'm coming"
"That's what she said"

I rolled my eyes "bye" I hung up and walked to where he was.

"I was almost raped"I say dramatically "what by who" he immediately came over and was checking my face for marks or bruises. I slapped his hands away "some wanna be emo douche bag with a quiff, but I'm fine thanks to Calum" I say "who's Calum" Rem asked and I swear i saw his jaw clench "oh just a friend I made in Australia when I went to my Aunt Jessie's for the summer two years ago" he looked more calm when I said that "oh okay".
"He got bigger though, he has more muscle now" I start running with the cart leaving Remington behind until I bump into something or shall I say someone.

"I'm so sorry" I look up only to see the guy from earlier "are you following me babe, you gonna take me up on that offer" he smirks when he realizes it's me. I try to pull my cart back but he hangs in to it. "Let go You asshole" i growl pulling at my cart he let go and I fell the cart bumping into me this time. "Aislin why are you on the ground" I see Remington jogging over to me and he helped me up. "Oh that's your name" the guys says "who are you" Rem says from behind me holding me to his chest and honestly I wasn't complaining, maybe he could get this guy to leave me alone "I could ask you the same." Is this guy serious.

"I'm her boyfriend" Remington said "I'm sorry to say this man but I think she may be a slut I mean look at her clothes plus she was with some other guy." He smirked which wasn't very smart of him because Remington was already pissed I could see it. "Watch your mouth Mother fucker unless you want you teeth kicked in" I felt Rem loosening his grip on me so I tightened mine on him "Rem let's just go please."

Just as I said that an employee walked over "You need to leave right now unless you want the cops to arrest you sir" the lady said. The still unknown guy widened his eyes and took off "I'm sorry guys he's been doing this for three days now we don't know who he is but he's been perving around here. We actually have security out right now so he won't make it far." She said and chuckled as he left.

"Thank you ma'm" I smiled she just smiled back and walked off. "Did you even get my Dr. pepper" I asked Remington. He just looked at me raising an eyebrow and laughed "wow, your something else, but no I didn't, I got distracted by the Nutella." He hugged me closer to him and kissed my forehead. "Well let's go get it" i say hurrying to the soda aisle.

-
We got back to house with out any complications and got all our junk food down.
The boys weren't back yet so we set up shop in the living room. We put on The Nightmare Before Christmas my all time favorite movie. We ran upstairs before the movie started and Remington was putting on some sweats While I ran to Emerson's room to grab my jack skellington blanket that he stole from me the other day.

I turned the lights off up stairs and walked over to the couch where Rem was already seated on the long part of the couch shirtless he patted the spot next to him and gladly walked over and sat down. "Where are the gushers" I asked.

"Right here" he said putting one box on my lap and setting another one on the floor for later "thank you" I smiled gratefully at him only for him to respond by pulling me closer to him in an uncomfortable position and my back started to hurt right away. "Rem my back hurts" "oh sorry" he lifted me up and sat me on top of him, my butt falling in the space next to him where the corner of the couch was so I was pressed between him and the couch. I fixed myself so that my left leg was on top of him and my head rested on his chest. "Better" he whispered running his hand through my hair "yes" I mumbled letting out a satisfied moan. He's the only person who I let play with my hair. I felt my eyes closing. "No stay awake" Rem whispered shaking me gently " then don't play with my hair. It's putting me to sleep" I mumbled putting my face in the crook of his neck.

"We still need to talk about this Calum guy" he said. "Not right now Remi" I sat up and put the rest of my leg over him so I was completely on top of him. " why" he asked putting his hands on my hips "because he's just my friend nothing more" I say leaning down kissing his side of his jaw.

"How do I know that" he started to move my hips up and down "trust me" I start thrusting my hips harder on him and begin kissing up his neck to his lips.

I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle one in his hair tugging at it, pulling him away from my lips "are you jealous of him" I smirk "no" he grunts beginning to kiss my neck finding my sweet spot and I let out a moan "because only I can do that" he smirks "I don't know I think he might be able to do better" I challenge "i bet can probably fuck me better too, leave better marks on me" I moan.

"You wanna bet" he flips us over so I'm on the bottom of him " oh and maybe he ca-" I was cut off by Remington's lips on mine. I've never seen him get worked up like this and I loved it I felt him tug my hair and i moaned into his mouth.
I bit his bottom lip and he picked me up walking up the stairs. I started to kiss down his neck and back up to his lips.

He closed the door and locked it slamming me against it " I'm going to fuck you so hard Asilin and you better not complain in the morning saying I should of went softly" He grunted pulling his sweats off as well and my shorts and underwear. He ripped my bra off. "That was my favorite sports bra you ass" I groan "well it wasn't mine" he grunted.

He picked me up and took me to the bed. He spread my legs and stuck in a finger and I moaned loudly "just fuck me already Remington" I groan frustrated. "Okay but remember you asked for it" I felt him thrust inside me without warning and I let out a cry it hurt but I liked it. I grabbed the back of his neck with one hand and his back with the other wrapping my legs around his waist. "Faster Remington"I moaned as he thrusted in and out.

I decided to take control and flipped us so I was on top and started to bounce up and down on him "fuck" he groaned and flipped us back over "not today babe" he smirked and picked me up walking me to the dresser in our shared room "bend over" I did as he said and he grabbed my hips hard and started to thrust in and out again making me moan loudly . Thank god the guys we're gone. "Fuck Rem right there" I moaned.

"You still think Calum can make you feel like this" he grunts "no" I moan "good because he can't".

"I'm gonna cum" I say
"Me too" he thrusted faster and we both let go.

"God you're so fucking sexy" Remington says kissing my lips.