28

Emerson's POV (bet I got you guys there huh)

Me and Maddie were on our way to the hospital. We had just gotten home and showered from swimming all day and just talking and laughing. She was such a lovely person and I was falling for her by the minute.

"Emerson can we stop and get drinks from Panera, Aislin took me there the other day and they have the best papaya green tea" she asked. God I loved her voice, "of course we can" I thought I was only falling for her because she looked like Ace but despite them looking alike and having a few things in common their personality's were so different Aislin was shy and quiet when she was out, but she was wild and crazy when she was home. Once she stepped into the comforts of our home she became the wild and goofy person we all loved and that's one thing I love about her but I've come to realize that I can't handle her like Remington can. He has the patience for her that I don't he knows her like the back of his hand.

Don't get me wrong I love her so much and always will but I just don't see her in a romantic way anymore, not since Maddie came along. They look so similar but are so different.

Maddie was chill and sarcastic but she was also so bubbly, she loved photographing things, and talking about anything and everything that included the beauty of nature and life, one thing I absolutely loved was that any little thing made her happy. Another thing was that she was into the art thing like I was, I realized this when I walked into the garage the other day to mess around with my drums and I found her stash of sketch books and paintings.

At first I thought Aislin had gotten into drawing or something because they were a little dark for such a bubbly person like Maddie but I looked closer and found her name signed on the paintings in a little corner to the bottom right the name Madison Rose was signed in a cursive font.

After that , I was sold and realized she was the one for me, I loved everything about her and was falling more and more by the minute.

I pulled up to Panera and asked Maddie what she wanted me to get, "hi can I get three papaya green teas, two of the turkey and avocado blt sandwich's and one blood orange lemonade" I order.

"Will that be all?" The lady asked I replied with a yes and thanked her pulling forward towards the window "Here let me get my wallet" Maddie said reaching for her purse, I grabbed her wrist gently and shook my head "no it's on me, really" I say.

She shook her head in disapproval "no I made you stop it's only fair that I pay" her accent made me chuckle "really Mads, I'll pay it's fine". "I said I'll pay Emerson" she groaned taking out her wallet.

The lady came out to give us our food "ok it's $23.45" she said I quickly pulled my card from the cup holder and gave it to the lady before Maddie could reach Over and give her any money. "Oh look at that my card was right here all along" I chuckle "I fucking hate you"she says looking away from me.

"Fine you can pay next time I take you out" I propose "mhm" is all I got in response. The lady handed me the drinks first then Remington and Aislins food. I handed It to Maddie and she set it down on the floor in front of her feet so it wouldn't fall over.

"Really you're gonna ignore me?" I question her as I pull away from the place. She nods her head "fine I guess I won't talk then" I say as I set my hand on her inner thigh, she wore spandex shorts which I've come to realize these girls did a lot, and one of my muscle tanks. Her leg twitched and she set her hand on top of mine. I moved it higher and rubbed me thumb back and forth on her thigh. "Emerson What are you doing" she said quietly "I'm not doing anything I'm merely driving to go see my friend in the hospital" I say calmly.

I moved my hand a lot closer and she tightened her legs causing me smirk "do you like that?"I ask as I hear her suck in a breath, "I don't know what you're talking about" she retorts pulling my hand away and intertwining her fingers with mine, pulling my hand up to her mouth she placed a kiss on it "don't tease me, Emerson, trust me you'll regret it" she chuckles darkly setting my hand In my lap.