18

We all took turns in the shower when we got home. It was currently twelve thirty and Seb called Danny and some of their other friends to come over. I was about to call Katie to see if she wanted to come, knowing she would since she was always home alone.

"What's up I wasn't in the middle of watching the vampire diaries and drinking whine" she answers

"Do you want to come over we're gonna have a small party for Remington's birthday and I haven't seen you in like two weeks I'm Katie deprived" I ask pretending to cry at the end.

"Oh my god yes, wait will his Brother be there the one that took you food that one time" she asks, I could hear her smiling.

"Emerson?" I ask her "Yea him" she squeals. "Yea he's here" I say "yes what should I wear?" "Um anything really we're not dressed fancy or anything, I have just some jeans in and a t shirt" I say grabbing an apple from the kitchen "oh I know, do you have any black skinnies I have a cute shirt you could put on when you get here." I ask

"Yea I do they're ripped" she says "great Emerson loves ripped clothing, if you haven't noticed by his attire" I chuckle. "Okay I'll be there soon" "cool just put on your black jeans with some converse or something" I say and hang up.

"Who was that" I jumped holding my heart turning to see who it was. "Fuck Em you sacred the shit out of me," I say "it was just Katie she coming over" "oooh the hot girl from the vet?" he says wiggling his eyebrows. "Yes her and be nice to her please she's not into the whole" I wave my hands around looking for the words I wanna use "Well anything crazy that we usually do ,or at least I don't think she is, she's really chill though" I say warning him.

"Cool beans" he says patting my head then walking away.

I heard the door bell and I went to answer it since everyone was in the back setting up some chairs and stuff.

"Hi Aislin" it was Danny and some other guy with long hair. "Hi Danny and Danny's friend" I say smiling letting them in "im Philip and you're gorgeous" he says "well thanks but I'm Rems sorry" I say politely "I know, he talks about you a lot and so does Sebastian and Emerson. Plus I have a girlfriend too" he smiles "oh well thanks for the compliment, everyone is in the back and the beer and everything is in the fridge, also there's snacks in the cupboards" I tell them. "Cool I'll see you later Ace" Danny says patting my head like a child. I groan and fix my hair.

Why is everyone patting my head today.

As soon as I closed the door I heard my phone ring and ran to the couch where I tossed it. "Hello?" I say "hey I'm outside but I dont know if this is your house" I hear Katie say.

"Is it the one with a black little porch swing in the front?" I ask "Yea and there's like three cars here" she says "yea that's it just walk in the doors unlocked" I say walking to get us a drink, I want particularly in the mood for beer or hard core alcohol so I had Seb get off at the store on the way back and get me some Seagrams wine coolers since he was the only one who didn't get wet or dirty with sand.

"Aislin where fuck are you?" I hear Katie shout from the living room. "I'm in the kitchen?" I shout back "someone just pulled up to your driveway by the way" she said walking the kitchen, I hand her the drink "what did they look like?" I ask "um he had long hair I think" she said "oh that might be Samuel, he's Sebastiana friend,let go get the door real quick just go up to my room and I'll be right there to give you that shirt I was talking about, it's the first door on your right upstairs" I explain.

As if I'm que the door bell rang and I ran to get it. "Samuel?"I ask, he nods "thats me".
"Okay Cool Sebastian and them are in the back" I smile letting him in. "Thank you, what's your name?" He asks walking in "Aislin but you can call me Ace, the beer and alcohol are in the fridge and snacks are in the cupboards" I tell him.