34

"Oh my god Rem look!" I squeal running over to a glass that contained three baby bunnies.

We had just dropped off Emerson and Maddie and were now at the pet store wondering around.The bunnies I saw in the glass were mini lop eared rabbits but the one that stood out the most to me was a little white and grey one that cuddled up next to a solid black one.

"Those are cute" he says wrapping his arms around me from behind, he rests his chin in the top of my head while I admire the three bunnies.

"I like that white and grey one" I say turning my head slightly so I can look at him. "Are you sure that's the one you want?" he asks , I nod my head and smile really big, I turn to face the bunnies once more and see that the one I wanted was licking the black ones ear and I gasped at how cute they were.

"What?" Rem chuckles "I feel bad taking it away from its friend, look at them" I say "can we take both of them?" I plead.

"No, I agreed to one bunny" he says in a stern voice, "but Rem, look at them they can't be separated" I try again, I felt like a child who was trying to convince her parents that if they buy her the candy she wants, she won't eat it until after dinner.

I got out of his grasp so I could look him in the eyes, time to guilt him into it, I've never done his to him before so I hope it works. I made puppy dog eyes pouted " please, I'll do what ever you want for a whole week?" I try "no, stop looking at me like that, we're only getting one Ace" he rolls his eyes but was still using nicknames so I knew he wasn't mad or irritated, I purposely make my eyes watery and start to quiver my lip "but rem look they're so cute together, that bunny is taking care of the black one, like you do to me, it's like a mini us, you can't separate them" I let a fake tear stream down my face.

He glares at me and covers my face with his hand "ugh fine, we can take both of them" he groans. I jump up with a huge smile on my face and kiss him "thank you, I love you so much!" I squeal wrapping my arms around his neck "I fucking hate you right now, you're so good at making me do what you want" he says with a serious face as I let go of him.

I didn't like that he looked so serious so I grabbed him by his necklace and gently tugged him down to my level and kissing his entire face repeatedly, he gripped my hips as I did so and finally cracked a smile, "I can never be mad at you and I hate it" he says rolling his eyes playfully "you love me" I laugh.

"Mommy look, it's like what you do to me sometimes" I turn to see a little girl, maybe around five or six pointing at me, while her and her mother walk past the aisle where all the rabbit and hamster food was held, along with any other animal products similar to it. She makes a disappointed face towards me, probably because her daughter had caught me kissing Remington in a pet store.

I blush, embarrassed that I was caught and hide my face in Remington's shirt "that's so embarrassing" I laugh into his chest "what is?" he asks "this?" He puts a finger under my chin lifting my face up to his and kisses me. I kiss back and he pulls away "don't worry about what she thinks, you'll never see her again anyways" he pecks my forehead and takes my hand "let's go get a shopping cart so we can get what we need for these animals."

Once we got the cart we walked back towards the aisle we were in so we could get a cage.

"What about this one?" I ask squatting down so I could see the cage in the bottom. It seemed more than big enough for two bunnies.

"Don't you think that's a little too big babe, they're little" he chuckles "exactly, they're little which means they're gonna grow so if we buy a small one right now we're just gonna have to come buy a bigger one later" I point out "oh yea you're right, okay let's put it in the cart" he says.