PROLOGUE:

"Inmate No. 53627289." The officer called, Jahlil, Brooke, and I sat and waited for my brother to come.

He looked rough as fuck. I shook my head at the sight of the way he looked. He sat down, looked at both Jahlil and Me, with a blank expression.

He picked up the phone, I picked up the phone, then he looked at me. "The fuck is this nigga doing here?" He said nonchalantly.

"Well hello Brother." I smiled evilly. "Nice to see you as well." I continued. "Nah.. you fucking with the opps and shit. Ion got time. And not to mention I'm taking time because I'm being framed." Jayceon said, about to hang up the phone.

"Wait!" I called for his attention. He looked at me. "He's in. He's going to help us." I stated. "How can I trust him?" Jayceon asked, looking at Jahlil.

"If you trust me, you can trust him. We will never fail you, my brother. You'll be out soon with amazing good news, but as of now.. there's bad news." I muttered, looking down.

"What bad news?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "She had the baby." I sighed, and looked at him.

"She?" Jayceon questioned with the same look. "Rahkim's sister Jay." I exclaimed. "That bitch still alive.." He mumbled shaking his head lowly.

"Yeah and her mama too.." I added. "What about Youngboy? He still breathing?" He asked with a mug. "Sadly yes.. but I think this plan gonna' work out.. I really do. I have my finger on it." I crossed my fingers, as I said that.

"Wait you got beef with Youngboy?" Jahlil said a loud, Brooke and I shushed him. "What do he know about Youngboy?" Jayceon nod his head at Jahlil as he said. I passed Jahlil the phone.

"He said for y'all to walk away." Jahlil said, looking at Brooke and I. Brooke smacked her lips, I rolled my eyes as we got up, walking out the room.

Five minutes later, Jahlil came out. "What did he say?" Brooke and I asked in unison.

"He said..."

"A nigga at lost fa' words right na'." Kentrell chuckled, then he looked up at me from his knee.

I laughed at little, then I looked down into his eyes. It was a small circle surrounding us by the people we loved and cared about.

"Nigga speak up, we ain't got all day." I heard KD say. "Shut up KD." Everyone exclaimed then looked back at us.

"But you.. You been holdin' it down fa' me." He licked his lips and said. "Kentrell what are you trying to say?" I giggled.

"What I'm tryna' say is.. Are we in this shit till death do us part." My eyes widen, I gasped, when he pulled the ring out.

"Will you marry me, Sage?" Kentrell asked. Tears streamed down my face.

"Ye - " I was cut off to a bunch of screaming and gunshots.

"Kentrell!" I screamed.

RIDE OUT 3 || NBA YOUNGBOY

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2018-2019

— @Naewrld❣️