CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: TAKING HER AWAY?

— KENTRELL GAULDEN | NBA YOUNGBOY

"See I told you they missed they sister. Look." Starr pointed at Taylin and Kamiri walking over to my mama. She was holding Kanari.

"Aww - Who the hell is banging at my door like that?" My mama furrowed her eyebrows and said. "Ion know but they bout ta' get shot." I got up from the couch.

"Let me take me them in the back." Starr took the kids and went to the back. I swung open the door. It was Sage and Mina.

"You wasn't expecting me huh? Where is my daughter so I can take her home?" Sage crossed her arms and said.

"No she good, she don't have to go back."

"No she not move!" She barged through the door. "Why the fuck are you banging on the door like that? My son in here trying to sleep!" Teelee exclaimed, coming down the stairs.

"I'm tryna' get my daughter!" Sage yelled. "She don't have to go. My brother has a say so too. Shes not just your child." Teelee crosses her arms and said.

"Teelee look Sage don't have no problem with you. So it's best you stay out of it. All we're trying to do is get Kanari that's it." Mina said.

"Kanari doesn't have to go. She good here. Ion know why you came up here starting shit!"

"Right. And If my brother said no, she doesn't have to go." Teelee retorted. "Yes the fuck she do has to go." Sage gotten louder trying to walk up to Teelee but Mina blocked her.

"Y'all didn't give fucking birth to her! Y'all really wasn't fucking with her when she was born! Y'all wasn't claiming her until now! Taking fucking pictures with her! And that shit grimy as fuck! So give me my daughter, and gone with y'all day." Sage yelled.

"I'm tired of this shit with you. I really am. She want her daughter, Starr bring Kanari out." My mama came out the kitchen. "Yeah thank you." Sage said.

"Mane Why you acting like this in front of my family?"

"I wouldn't be acting like shit if you would've had told me! Instead of fucking sneaking her over here! And you know I got beef with your mama and Starr! The same motherfucking people who said Kanari wasn't yours! Yet to even apologize but still wanna' see my child? Yeah you got me all the fucked up!" Sage yelled.

"Sage just chill." Montana said. "No I'm not gonna' chill. Fuck being chill." She said.

"I called you and tried to apologize but you didnt answer your phone!" My mama said.

"And All this shit is unnecessary! You can take Kanari all day you want but we're not the ones that's gonna' be hurt from it! The kids are!" Starr added.

"Kanari still sees her brothers! It's just y'all she doesn't see." Sage pointed out. "And that's fucked up." Teelee added.

"Yeah and it was also fucked up that your mama and Starr said what they said about her." Sage retorted.

"Here. I can't deal." Starr shook her head and gave me Kanari car seat. Sage snatched it from me. "This the last y'all will ever see her. Have a nice life." Sage said before her and Mina walked out the door.

"And these the type of bitches you fuck with. You should've stayed with Starr." One of my cousins scoffed.

I went outside, Sage shut the back door and was about to get in the car. I hurried up and caught up with her. I grabbed her arm, "You not taking her away from me!"

"Get the fuck off of me Kentrell!" Sage yelled. "K let's go! Let her go!" Montana pulled me away from her. "Mane I swear to God if she take my daughter away from me."