CHAPTER ELEVEN: BABIES?

KENTRELL GAULDEN | NBA YOUNGBOY

"So you really done wit' Audrey?" I asked Ben. "Hell Yeah I'm done wit' ha' ass. I'm already talking too somebody else." Ben proclaimed.

I smacked my lips. "Who?" I inquired.

"This nigga know he lying. He'on fuck with nobody." Joe said. Ben showed us a picture of the girl, and showed they messages, Joe was speechless after that.

"Oh well.. she - she ight." Joe stuttered walking away. "Let me see." KD said in disbelief. He smacked his lips, snatching the phone away from Ben. "Damn.. Hell nah! You got Audrey, let me have this one." KD said, tapping at the screen.

"Fuck no. You can have Audrey." Ben took his phone back KD. "Mane you'on mean that. You know you and Audrey gonna' be back. Y'all been fucking wit' each otha' too long ta' give up on y'all relationship." I protested.

"Technically they wasn't in a relationship." KD pointed out. "Shut the fuck up, I'm not talking about that kind of relationship. They - They knew what they was doing, and what they had going on." Joe and Beenie started laughing after I said that.

"Nigga Ion know why you laughing." KD shot a look at Beenie. "What? What I do?" He asked chuckling. "You laughing and yo' ass really needa be the one taking this advice. You and Mina was together for how long?" KD inquired.

"A year and 2 months. But what does that matter anyway? She done wit' me. I fucked up big time." Beenie confessed. He shrugged his shoulders, looking away in another direction. "I miss her.. I really do. But what if she don't come back from LA?" Beenie stated, and asked us.

"Nigga they'll be back tomorrow, you losing hope and yo' pride. And it gotta' be some' else wrong witchu' if you doubting ya' self."

"Yeah, gotta' be. You didn't get that bitch pregnant did you?" KD looked at Beenie and asked. He didn't respond to his question but scratch the back of his head.

"What the fuck? Nigga you got that bitch pregnant?!" Ben exclaimed jumping off the couch. "Not on purpose, ion know cause I always strap up. I think she put a hole in my shit. Ion know." Beenie shrugged his shoulders and said.

"How - Did she give you a condom?" Joe asked him. "She offered, but nah I already had one. I sat mine on her dresser, while I went to go use the bathroom." Beenie explained.

"She probably did put a hole in it. And you let her." KD shook his head and walked away making Beenie smack his lips. "Why would you sit that shit down in her possession? You know niggas getting trapped now." Boomer said.

"I know. But if she really pregnant, I gotta' support it. I have no choice but too." Beenie muttered.

"Yeah if it's really yours though."

"Or before she try and put yo' ass on child support. You know how those crazy delusional bitches are." KD added. "Yeah I know." Beenie nodded his head, agreeing.

My phone started ringing, I looked at the contact, and shook my head. "What mane? You been blowing up my fucking phone, what the fuck is it?!"

"Kentrell, I'm pregnant..."

"Bitch it aint mine, Ion know why you tellin' me. I aint that stupid ta' fuck you raw. Better go find the daddy."

"Since you so positive that my baby isn't yours, why don't you DNA test all yo' kids, and see which one not yours."

— SAGE ANDERSON

After, I gotten dressed and met up with Mina and Audrey, we went to the beach to start the bonfire.