THE END: FINALE

6 MONTHS LATER..

— SAGE ANDERSON

"I swear I wanna' get in that water." Mina shook her head as she stared at it. She's been staring at the pool for the longest. "What chu' afraid of? Get in." Boomer told her.

"She probably afraid that she gone piss on herself. Her and Andrea." KD said jokingly. "Boy fuck you. I hope water gets stuck in your ears." Mina retorted.

Mina and Andrea was 8 months pregnant about to be 9. Almost due, and guess what? Their babies are gonna' be born a day apart.

"Yall a triple threat. All three of yall pregnant." Boomer pointed at all three of us. "Shit I'm almost done baking, Sage got a whole 2 and a half months." Mina pointed at me. That's right.. we have yet another addition to the family.

I found out I was pregnant a week later after all that shit happened. Turns out, you're fertile as hell once you stop taking your birth control. And guess what? Kanari is finally one, walking and talking. Well you know she still babbling.

"Ma ma." She walked up to me. I picked her up, "You having fun?" I asked her. "Did yall come up with names yet?" Boomer asked. "Well since it's a boy, we're naming him Kannon."

"Yall come up with names Mina? And I forgot what chall' having." KD asked. "How the fuck did you forget? You came to the gender reveal." Boomer reminded KD.

"We having a girl." Mina said.

"Another girl? We already got Kanari bad ass. Why couldn't all of yall have boys? It just had to be you Mina." KD shook his head. "I wanted a boy anyway but I'm happy with having a girl." Mina said.

"But I was thinking Raquel, Amoura, or Melody." Mina said. "How yall still thinking? You bout' to be due." KD said. "Cause it's hard and we cant choose." Mina stated.

"Those are some pretty names." Andrea complimented her. "Thank you Andrea." Mina thanked her. "What's you and Ben's baby name?" Mina asked. "Tru." She smiled.

"Aww.. That's a cute name." Mina said. "They naming em' after Uncle Boomer." Boomer hyped himself up. Mina started laughing. "I forgot what yo' real name was Boomer." She said while laughing making him smack his lips.

"Speaking of Unique guess what Sage?" Mina asked. "What?"

"She apologized to me. Can you believe it? Out of all this time?" Mina asked. "Hell nah. Was she sincere?"

"She called my phone that's how serious she was." Mina laughed. "Wow, she a changed woman." I bust out laughing. "Yep she sure did changed. And she congratulated me. Well us." Mina referred to her and Three.

"That's good. Drama free remember?" I reminded her. "You know it. I haven't been getting into nooo drama." Mina smiled.

"We all haven't and that's good. But where are these niggas at with the food? I'm hungry."

"Right. They take so long at the store. We should've went with them instead of being stuck with them." Mina said. She pointed at KD and Boomer.

KD smacked his lips, "Mane yall wanted us to stay." KD said. "They do keep us entertained when the others not here." Andrea agreed. "I cant even lie and say no. They the funniest out of all of em'. Well KD is."

"See I knew my baby mama would agree." KD said. "You mean MY wife would agree?" Kentrell asked. KD smacked his lips. I turned around, Kentrell was standing outside. "Look there go dada." I pointed at him. Kanari looked and smiled. He walked to my chair, and kissed me.

He picked up Kanari. "Why you put this two piece on ha'?" He asked. "It was cute so I put it on her. But Did yall get the food? I am starving."

"You mean WE are starving?" Mina referred to all of us. Kentrell smacked his lips, "Yall not starving, yall just ate not too long ago."

"So? Our babies is hungry. They needa' eat." Kentrell laughed. "My son gone eat." He rubbed my belly. "Mhm I hope so how long yall took at the store."

"Exactly. And where Three at? I need my cookies." Mina waddled back in the house. "Cookies? Hold up! They mine!" KD hopped out of the pool, and ran back in the house. He almost slipped running back inside.

I laughed at him. "Ima' take ha' in the house. All ha' brothers in there." Kentrell said. He walked back inside the house.

I looked at Andrea and laughed. "I guess everybody left us." She laughed nodding her head. "Yeah they did." She agreed with me.

"We might as well go in too." We got up from our chairs, and went back in the house. I saw Sherhonda, Teelee, Starr, Kendell, and the boys. "When you due?" Starr walked up to me, and rubbed my belly. "June 8th. I'm so happy because I can enjoy the summer."

"Me too, cause soon as this baby drop.. I'm bouncing right back." Mina stuck her tongue out and squatted, "You bout to drop the baby now!" KD exclaimed. Everybody laughed.

"Shut up stupid. She not ready yet. Plus I'm still 8 months." Mina retorted, walking in the living room.

"Yall excited for motherhood?" Sherhonda asked Andrea and Mina. "Yeah and I'm also ready for her to come out." Mina said. "I agree with Mina. I'm ready for baby True to come out." Andrea said.

"And when Joe bringing Kingston over? Nigga had a baby and don't know how to act. He still haven't brought him over."

"He bringing him. I told em' how yall was complaining to see him." Kentrell said. "We been asking since he was born." Mina said.

"He better not be playing neither. I'll come over there and take Kingston myself."

"How you gone take that man baby?" Boomer asked. "I'll give him Kanari." I shrugged my shoulders. "You not gone trade Kanari off." Kentrell said.

I laughed, "I'm just playing."

"So when we planning the wedding?" Sherhonda looked at me and Kentrell. "I wanna' wait till after I have the baby. Plus I wanna' have the wedding at least a year later."

"Good cause at first I thought yall secretly eloped." Sherhonda said. "No. And you know how many people who would be mad at us just because we eloped?"

"Exactly cause I already know Ima' be the first person mad." Mina agreed with me. "But I want a private wedding. Nobody but family there. And a couple close friends."

"We started off as close friends.." KD sung. "Boy shut up." I laughed at him. "Are yall cooking that outside?" Mina asked.

"Yeah." Three answered for them. "Yall make sure KD doesn't light the grill up this time." Sherhonda said. We all started laughing. He thought he was doing something when his ass caught on fire.

After we ate Kentrell and I sat outside. The kids and everybody else was playing on the beach. "So this is our new life now?" I asked Kentrell. "Yeah.. it is." Kentrell nodded his head. I smiled watching everyone.

I never would've thought I'd make it this far. It truly was a Ride. But I was down to Ride Out.

THE END.

THANKKKKK YOUUUU GUYSSSSS OSOOO MUCH. 💕 for reading Ride Out 1, 2, & 3. And I also wouldn't have thought I'd be popular on Wattpad. It took me 3 years to get where I'm at. Started in 2015, finally gotten popular in the beginning of 2018. It's been amazing writing and also reading yall comments.

And if it wasn't for yall I wouldn't have been popular, so thank yall once again. 🥰

Also shout to baiklipz TameraAshanti for the names! 🙂

— NAEWRLD 💕