CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: GET BACK?

2 Weeks Later..

— SAGE ANDERSON

"My baby 6 months now." I cooed as I took pictures of Kanari in her two piece.

"And her God mommy has been pregnant for almost two months

"And her God mommy has been pregnant for almost two months." I cooed to Mina. I took some pictures of Mina but she blocked them every time.

"Yeah and god mommy already want to bounce back. I'm eating all sorts of shit because of my cravings." I shook my head at her.

"You have a longggg way girl." I told her. "I know and I'm ready for he or she now." Mina said.

"What kind of birth you want?" I asked her. "I think I want an natural birth." She said.

"Mina now you know you're not gonna' last through that pain. A natural birth? You're crazy."

"It can't be worse like getting shot. That shit hurt."
"What if you're having twins though?"

"Sage please don't jinx me. One baby is enough." Mina said seriously. "While you talking bout' me, when you gone have another baby?" Mina asked.

"In the next millennium."

"Sage that is too long. I know you gonna' be pregnant before then." Mina said laughingly.

"Mhm we shall see." I muttered sarcastically. "Aww I wanted us to be pregnant at the same time." Mina pouted.

"Maybe when you have baby number two, and when I have baby number two." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Girl that's if I have another baby by Three." I scoffed and waved her off. She know she'd have another baby by Three any day.

"I said that's if." She said sternly. "What's up with y'all now though?" I asked her.

"Nothing. He be wanting to take me out. I just be like ion know." Mina said.

"What's up with you and Kentrell? Yall needa' stop playing and be a couple again. Y'all be flirting and shit, acting like y'all one, y'all needa' gone head and be one." Mina stated.

"This is the longest break up y'all ever had. You or him gonna' want to move on if the other one isn't ready. So y'all better make it skippy and get chall' asses back together."

"This is not the longest. Our break up last year was the longest. That was three whole months."

"It's getting there." Mina walked out of Kanari's room. "No it's not Mina." I rolled my eyes at her comment.