CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: NEW BESTIE?

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS CHAPTER❗️

— SAGE ANDERSON

"I don't see nothing that I like up in here." Lani looked through the clothes rack. Me and Lani were at the mall. As usual Kanari was with me. But in her stroller. And Before you say anything.. I invited Mina to come, but she didn't want too.

"Girl I see a lot of stuff up in here." I disagreed with her. "And I see milk chocolate on the other side." Lani pointed.

"Nah I already got a milk chocolate at home. And it's an XL thick bar." Lani smacked her lips, and continued looking back at him.

"Look Sage he looking at you

"Look Sage he looking at you." Lani tapped my arm.

"I don't know why. He needa' cut his eyes somewhere else cause I'm loyal to my nigga." I waved her off, still not looking back.

"You can have friends bitch. I should tell him come over here." Lani said. "No I don't want anymore friends." I disclaimed. "Too late now cause he walking over here." I smacked my lips. She do the most.

"Damn He fine up close.. So what's your name stranger?" Lani spoke to him. "Jahlil." He smiled, answering her. "Im Milani. Nice to meet you Jahlil." Lani introduced herself. I rolled my eyes.

"Yo' friend got a name?" He asked. No the fuck I don't. "No." I answered him. "Yes she does. And her name is Sage." Lani told him.

If she talks anymore, I am going to jail for strangulation.

"Why she so mean?" He inquired, chuckling. "She's not mean at all. Matter fact give me your number, I'll have her text you." Lani said. She gave him her phone.

He won't be getting a text or a call from me. "Ight I'm bout' to leave from here.. So Ima' be waiting on that text Sage." Jahlil said before leaving.

"Now why would you do that?" I asked with my arms crossed. "Do what? If you talking about the number, bitch I got that for me. He fine as hell." Lani snickered.

"Oh I was finna' say like you was about to get me in trouble." I laughed a little. "Girl never that. I don't wanna' ruin a happy home." She said.

"Speaking of home.. When you gone let me come over, I know you get tired of coming to my house." She changed the subject.

"Girl I be having a lot going on at my house. Maybe one day when I'm not busy, you could come over." I lied and told the truth at the same time.

I'm still at the stage of trusting her before I let her come to my house. I mean the most she done was meet Kanari. I still have my limits on her seeing her.

"But we should plan a sleepover that day too." Lani suggested. "Girl that sleepover would be ruined in 2.5." Not unless I lock my door, but they still find their way in. "But Sounds like a plan.. One day." I muttered the last part.