CHAPTER FIFTEEN: VENGEANCE

And I wanted to wait and update this until 12 but I gotta' go to bed early sadly 😔 ..

🎂 HAPPY BIRTHDAY QueenBvppin  ! You better shine & stunt on these bitches on your birthday! It's all about you girl! Have fun & don't let nobody ruin your day❣️🎂

— NBA YOUNGBOY | KENTRELL GAULDEN

I pulled up to Sage's house, she was letting me get Kanari, since she had to go see Audrey. I got out my car, and walked up to her doorstep.

I looked around and took her key out her mailbox. I told her dumbass stop having her key in it. I unlocked the door, and walked in. 

I locked it back, "Sage!" I called. "What - Wait How did you get in here?" She walked down the steps wiping her eyes. Her eyes were red.

"Yo' key. I told you stop putting that shit in yo' mailbox anybody can break in. Luckily it was me." I say, seriously.

"I'm not in the mood right now Kentrell." She said, walking passed me but I grabbed her hand, stopping her. "Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Audrey died, over an hour ago and I didn't get to say goodbye!" Sage broke down crying. I pulled her in a hug,

"Kentrell, I really didn't get to say goodbye. First my brother, second my grandma, now Drey gone.. " She cried.

"I don't know what to do.." She sniffled. "I've been stressed out, school, Kanari, and now Drey is gone. It's just been a lot for me this past month." She broke down.

"If I ain't busy I can take Kanari time to time." I told her. "I don't want her around that girl Kentrell. I don't want her around no female that I don't know." She said seriously.

"Yeen gotta' worry about that." I muttered, "Why?" She asked, looking up at me. "Because we not together no mo'." She blinked her eyes then looked away.

"Oh.." She mumbled. "She's upstairs ready but she just went to sleep. I'll go get her." She was about to go up the stairs but I grabbed her wrist. "You good, I'll get ha'."

"You sure?" She asked, I nodded my head. "I gotta' get ready and help Aunt Liv with Audrey's stuff anyway." Sage sniffled.

"It's gonna' be hard going in that house not seeing Audrey. I just miss her... The doctor even said, she had a possibility of waking up from her coma. I can't believe she died man... And then its this nurse, it's something about her, her vibe, and everything, every time I come in the hospital, she just be hostile with me. I remember she tried to say I couldn't come in Audrey's room, I almost got kicked out the hospital." Sage explained to me.

"Yeen gotta' worry bout' ha' being in the hospital, she not suffering no mo'." She nodded her head, "Yeah, least she's not suffering." She mumbled, walking away. I jogged up the stairs, and went to Kanari's room. I went to her crib, she was still sleeping, and fully dressed like Sage said.

I picked her up, and put her in car seat, then I strapped her in. I grabbed her diaper bag, car seat, and went back downstairs. "She didn't even go to sleep long. But let me kiss her goodbye." Sage squatted down in front of Kanari seat.

"Bye baby. Mommy will see you later." Sage cooed, and kissed Kanari's cheeks, then she stood up, and looked at me. "Bye Kentrell.." She muttered before hugging me tight.

"Why you hugging me so tight?" I asked, "Nothing.. I'll see you later." She shook her head, and got off me.

— SAGE ANDERSON

"Would I be wrong if I said I wanted Kentrell back?" I ask Mina for her opinion. I've been missing him for a while now. It's been 3 weeks since we broken up. "No.. If you want him back, you want em' back. But.. I have a question.." Mina said.