CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: ATTENTION SEEKER

— MINA GONZALEZ

"I didn't know you had a appointment today. You never told me that you did." I rolled my eyes, hearing him argue with this girl in the past 30 minutes. I closed my eyes, and covered my ears. "It doesn't matter if I'm with her. Me and you ain't together."

I shot my head up. She not about to keep putting my name in her mouth. "Tell that bitch to stop worrying about Mina Amour Flor Gonzalez. I thought we made that shit clear when I beat her ass."

I could hear her yelling in the phone. "Save that energy when you have the baby sis. Don't worry I'm counting down." I laughed. Three smacked his lips, and hung up the phone. "Shouldn't have gotten a ignorant bitch pregnant." I said while getting on my phone.

"Mane she ain't tell me nothing about her having an appointment. I didn't get no call or no text." I rolled my eyes after he said that. "I'm bout' go cause ion got time for her to pop up here. She pregnant but her face not." I grabbed my keys and my purse.

"No you don't gotta' go -" Three tried to stop me. "No I'm leaving. I'll call you later." I walked out of his house. I unlocked my car doors, as I walked to my car. I opened my door, and got in the car. I put my key in the ignition, and started my car up.

I looked back at Three's house. "Is this what I want?" I thought to myself. Dealing with that bitch forever if I stay with him.

I'd have to deal with him regardless because of the baby. I'm stuck in a hard place. I wanna' keep my baby, but I also want Three. But if I stay with him, I'd have to deal with the outbreak of Unique.

I don't wanna' make it to where just because of me he cant see his kid. I didn't start with her, the only thing I did was get her attention. And she came at me wrong talking bout' Oh you must be a fan. How the fuck am I fan and I stay on his social medias. Come on now.

We were together for a year, I know damn well she knew of me. I used to stay posted up with Three all the time. And I used to be at their concerts too. We met on social media, he told me to come to their concert. After that, we just started chillin' with each other. I never told Sage cause I didn't think me and Three were gonna' be serious until we met up again, the month before me and Sage went to their concert.

Which was in the middle of April last year in 2017. When he was very loyal. I highkey miss 2017. I bet all of us do, but there's no point anymore since we're not gonna' see it again. But I wish..

I pulled up to the house, I saw Sage car was there. I got happy cause my baby is there. I parked my car, then I got out. I made sure I locked my doors before I went inside the house. I opened the door and looked around. I didn't hear anything, it was quiet. Sage normally have music or the TV on or something.

"Sage!" No answer. She wasn't here yet. I locked the front door, and took off my shoes. I picked them up from the floor, and went to my room. The first thing I seen was my bed. I laid down and closed my eyes. I couldn't get no sleep over his house, the chihuahua kept barking, and couldn't shut the fuck up for nothing.

I was about to fall asleep until my phone starting ringing. I took it out of my purse, and looked at it. It was Sage FaceTiming me. I swiped over. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Well I was trying to go to sleep before you called."

"Girl it's almost 12:00 PM you needa' get up." Sage said. I rolled my eyes at her. "If I wasn't woken up by this bird over Three house, I would've been sleeping good."

"What bird? And you was over Three house?" She gasped. "Bitch we didn't do anything last night before you ask. And I didn't want to go home by myself so I stayed with him. But yeah, his bird Unique."