CHAPTER NINE: UNIQUE

— KENTRELL GAULDEN | NBA YOUNGBOY

"Aye Audrey come hea' right quick." I called. I needed her honest opinion on what ring, should I get Sage. I wasn't gonna' do this shit with Mina big mouth ass, I cause already knew she was gonna' tell shit.

"You think Sage would like dis' ring?" I asked, pointing at this 10 carat diamond ring. "Depends.. Wait you tryna'.. propose?" She asked, but she whispered the last part. "Thinking bout' it. Right na' I wanna' look at some rings. Don't tell ha' though." I explained.

"Mane Sage gone cry. You sure gone propose to ha'?" Ben asked. "Aww Bae, you think we gonna' reach those goals?" Indigo asked KD. "Hm?" He replied back. "I said do you think we gonna' reach those goals." She asked again. "Hm?" Everybody laughed cause he was doing that shit on purpose.

"That's not funny." She smacked him, then got up, and walked out the store. "KD, you wrong for that." Audrey laughed. "Aye, I was just being honest." KD said bluntly, and shrugged his shoulders.

"My nigga not worried bout' marriage. We'on love these hoes." Audrey glared at Ben, with her arms crossed. He looked at her then looked another direction, scratching his hair, I shook my head. "You tryna' be funny, I got chu'. But YB I think you should get this one instead of that one." She pointed at the double halo ring.

(I'm not sure how many carats this ring is but one of the rings, I saw it & didn't see the details

(I'm not sure how many carats this ring is but one of the rings, I saw it & didn't see the details .. ring #1)

(Using Paris Hilton ring 🤷🏽‍♀️, ring #2)

"How long is this gonna' take to be made? And also this other ring." I asked the owner. "Well sir, the whole process would take about 6-8 weeks on average. Once you have your approval on the stone, and specifications, the ring would take 2-4 weeks to be crafted from scratch." After he explained, I asked more questions, and told him how I wanted the ring.

He sketched everything out, including the diamond, and showed us the actual mold of the ring. As he did that, I looked at the time, it was almost time for my show. Instead of rushing, I told the owner, I'll come back tomorrow.