CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: STEP FAMILY

— MINA GONZALEZ

"Why all of a sudden you wanna' take me out? And on top of that drive my own car?" I asked him curiously. We were laying down chilling, and out of nowhere, Three told me, he was taking me out on a date.

"Do you wanna' go out or not?" He asked annoyedly. "I guess Three." I rolled my eyes, and said. "Get dressed up too cause after our date we going out." He said.

"Where?" I asked. "You gone see tomorrow." He said. Of course he'd say tomorrow. I shook my head.

"Three what do you think I'm having?" I asked him curiously. "Ion know really. You eat a mixture of every sign."

"I think it's a boy but then again a girl. Kanari won't come to me anymore. And on top of that she flipped out on me today."

"Damn." Three chortled. "That's not funny. She used to love coming to me. And she used to be under me. Now she cant stand being near me. She don't even act like that towards Andrea."

"You don't have that much longer to find out the gender." He said. "You right. I didn't want to know the gender cause I wanted a gender reveal. But no I wanna' know the gender. This baby giving me mixed signs and emotions."

"When is your due date?" Three asked me. "The doctors told me April 20th, which is Easter. (Easter in 2018). I want to have the baby after Easter or at least earlier than that. Ima' be wobbling taking kids candy meanwhile my water gonna' break, and scare the kids."

"You never know when on that day. In the morning or the nighttime." Three said. "Hopefully at night cause I wanna' eat a lot while I can before I go into labor."

"You worried about eating, instead of your labor." He scoffed and shook his head.

"I mean so I cant starve. I can be full. Plus I'm not worried. I already know about what could happen while giving birth, and that's why I'm reconsidering doing a natural birth."

"Why?" He asked. "Cause what if the baby head is big, and I tear. Now if I tear.. I'm killing you." Three bust out laughing after I said that.

"No you not. And my baby not gonna' have a big head. If he or she do it's gone be because of you." Three chortled.

"My head isn't that big." I smacked his arm, and turned on my side.

"Mina you know I didn't mean it like that." I stuck my middle finger up at him. "When?" He rubbed my leg, I smacked his hand away.

"Stop being so sensitive." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Never sensitive. And just because you said that, you ain't getting shit. Only time you'll get some unless I want it." I said seriously.

"That's everyday Mina." Three chuckled. "Well how bout' this I'm celibate then." I implied. "Mane stop playing. You and me both know that you'll never be celibate." Three smacked his lips.

"You right but still. And I'm bout' to go to sleep, this whole day was tiring so goodnight." I sighed, and pulled the covers over my shoulder. Before, I went to sleep I made sure I gotten comfortable.

NEXT DAY.

— SAGE ANDERSON

"Damn the sun is so bright." I sat up, and squinted my eyes. "I know I closed my curtains. Must've been Kentrell's ass. He always doing shit on purpose." I got off my bed, and closed my curtains.

I laid back in my bed. I was about to fall asleep until I looked at the clock. It was 10:51 AM. I shot up. I was suppose to do my work yesterday. Now I'm behind, but I could easily make everything up. Especially while Kanari is gone.