CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: SNEAKY

NEXT DAY.

— KENTRELL GAULDEN | NBA YOUNGBOY

"I got a problem with seeing my grandchildren only on social media. It's been over a month since I seen Kanari."

"Right. I'm about to just go over her house and squash shit. The kids should be able to see their brother and sister. And just because we're going through shit doesn't mean we gotta' take it out on the kids. It's doing nothing but hurting them more than it's hurting us."

"Kentrell can you just go over there and get her and get Taylin too?"

I was on the phone with my mama at first, now I'm on the phone with both her and Starr. "I'll think about it." I said before hanging up the phone.

They complaining about not seeing Kanari, but they're the ones who started with Sage. I called Nia to pick up Taylin. I could easily get Kanari without having to ask.

"So you gone pick her up without asking?" Boomer asked me. "And bring her around Sherhonda?" KD added. "Mane she not gonna' find out. And my mama just gonna' see her for a lil' while."

"Speaking of Sage, she on live right now." Ben said while on his phone. "Ima FaceTime her ass." KD said. I grabbed my phone, and went to Instagram, and clicked on her live.

— SAGE ANDERSON

@user1: How old are you?

"How old are you?" I read the comment, as I held Kanari. "I'm 18." I answered the question. "Sage who are you talking too?" Mina came out her room, eating cookies. "Live." I pointed at my phone, sitting up on the table.

"Kanariiii, you're so cute, and you're so sweeet." Mina sung as she came in the kitchen. Kanari smiled at her. "You want auntie Mimi?" Mina held her hands for her. She tried to touch her but Kanari moved her hand.

(When my niece was 6 months she used to do that all the time, and look you up and down 🤣)

"Ahh you're being fake. When I have some apple sauce don't ask for none." Mina snickered. She walked to the refrigerator, and opened it. I leaned over and read some more of the comments.

@user2: She is so cute 🥰

@user3: She did Mina dirty 😭

@user4: That's still not nba baby 🤣

@kentrellxbri: Briasia said she having girl and it's yb's 👶🏽

@aprilkash_: ^ Get off my cousin live with that goofy shit

@user5: Do Kanari always act funny towards Mina?

@nbakd2x: You answer questions but can't answer my FaceTime TF

@nbakd2x: Fuck yo' live 🖕🏼

"No Kanari doesn't act like this to Mina. She just having a little attitude right now. Bye KD. And thank you cousin I swear. But that's awfully funny though cause the DNA test said otherwise. And that fake ass fan page, they never even dated." I busted out laughing.

"It's probably her watching since she BLOCKED you on her real page." Mina laughed with me.

@user6: How old is your baby?

@nba_youngboy: 😑

@aprilkash_: ima call you when I open up my shop! 😘

@user7: Is that a bump bump Mina? 👀

"Son sonnnn. What chall' doing? And no it's fat fat, next question." Mina got in the camera, and said.

"I'm not accepting your request Kentrell. I should block yall all again. And she just turned 6 months. Got 6 more, and she'll finally be 1."