CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: COMING TOGETHER

— MINA GONZALEZ

"You ever thought of names yet? I know its early but I just wanna' think of names."

"Nah.. I never thought of names." Three said. "I did. Ugleisha and Ratcheta. Got both of yall initials." KD interrupted our conversation, walking in the living room.

"Shut the fuck up KD. Just cause you wanna' name ya' kids that doesn't mean I - I mean Three wanna' name his baby that."

"Why you wanna' help name his baby anyway? You don't like Unique. And she damn sure don't like you." Boomer came in the living room.

"That bitch rants about you and Three on live everyday." KD said while getting on his phone.

"Let me tell you about my baby daddy and that bitch mi - " KD played Unique's live but cut it off. "See." KD smacked his lips and shook his head.

"You needa' beat her ass again." Boomer mumbled before he turned on the TV. "Ain't it. I've been trying to see one all day. I asked them to get out and fight this and they wouldn't. Scary asses." KD scoffed, shaking his head.

"I'm not scary KD. And wouldn't I look dumb as fuck fighting a bitch that I don't even know?"

"So? Did we care when we got out to help y'all get rid of them niggas with them BB guns? And we didn't know those bitch ass niggas." KD said.

"But we never had a problem though. I'm not about to get out the car waste 5-10 minutes of my life fighting somebody I don't even know."

"You would fight Unique though." Boomer instigated. "Shut up. I'm about to go on live, y'all doing too much. And why you not saying nothing?" I retorted to them, then looked at Three.

"I ain't got nothing to say." Three shrugged his shoulders. I smacked my lips, "Always ready to jump on somebody." I rolled my eyes and reached over on the table and grabbed my phone.

I clicked on Instagram, I swiped over and started my live. I set it up on the table, making sure the camera was on me. "Yo' shit dead as fuck." KD got in the camera way.

"I just started it dummy and move." I pushed him out the way. "Hey." I said hey to my followers.

@user1: 👋

@nbamina: Minaaa 😍

@user2: You're so pretty I don't know what 3Three was thinking letting you go 😩

"You're so pretty I don't know what 3Three was thinking letting you go.." I read the comment out loud being petty.

"Aww I don't know either girl. Blame it on temptation." I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. "But I'm single single though." I took my lip gloss out my purse, and put some on.

@nbamina: You not single ! 😑

@user3: Unique said you was the side piece 😩

"No she not. Mina stop cappin' on live." Ben said outside. "You stay outside." I pointed at Ben. Three smacked his lips and got up. "Mane watch out." He walked in front of my live.

I smacked my lips, then I waved him off.

@user4: Was That 3Three ?👀

@nbamina: She with 3Three period and still not pressed bout that girl 😍

@user5: Unique is still better in my eyes 🤷🏽‍♀️