EPILOGUE: IT'S A NBA WEDDING

1 YEAR LATER...

"Kanari you gotta' get your dress on mama." Sage was struggling to put on her daughter, Kanari, dress on her. Kanari was too busy playing on her mama's phone while trying to kick her socks off. "Here I'll take her. We gotta' get you dress." Sage's cousin, April, insisted.

"No it's okay I got her." Sage declined but she had her reason. She was starting to get nervous and afraid. This was a big step in her life. She wouldn't have want it with nobody else except for him, Kentrell. The love of her life. "Sage we still have to do your hair and make up come on I'll take her. Kanari likes her auntie cousin." April implied again.

Sage sighed and looked at her baby. "Fine." She said dryly then stood up and gave Kanari to April. April walked away and took her to the other couch. Sage got up and sat down in front of her hairstylist. There was a mirror in front of her, she looked at it and stared at herself covering her mouth before she burst out in tears. "What's wrong Sage? Why you crying?" Mina walked to Sage concerned.

"I don't know Mina. I guess I'm afraid! We been through a lot with each other! The fame, the drama, the kids, moving, all of this at once! I feel overwhelmed!" Sage cried into her hands.

"Sage. Look. Shit might be scary now but think of it after. Nothing but happiness with your expanding family. And this new move? It's going to be a change. A change for good. Not for worse. You can't give up now Sage. If you give up you're giving up on a lot of things. Your life, your kids..." While Mina was explaining to Sage. Sage was looking at the things Mina pointed out. Sage took a deep breath before wiping her tears off.

"You're right." Sage nodded her head. "I'm ready." Sage said those last two words before getting ready for her and Kentrell's big day. The women in Sage's life gave her a makeover that she never expected. "You look so beautiful Sage. Your brother would be so proud at the woman you've became." Aunt Liv placed her hand on Sage's shoulder as they looked at her in the mirror. Sage slowly opened her eyes revealing her angelic look for her wedding.

"Wow." Sage admired herself in the mirror. "Kentrell gone be tearing that ass up tonight once he see you!" April said in a ratchet tone making Sage twerk in her seat while Mina gassed her up. "Uh uh not in front of the babies! Besides they don't need to know how they got here." Aunt Liv said making all the girls laugh.

A knock appeared out of nowhere making the girls laugh simmer. "Sage? You dressed?" A familiar voice say, "Who's that?" April looked up. "My mother in law. I know that voice from anywhere." Sage got up holding her robe to open the door.

"Well don't you look nice. Sage I hope you on birth control. You just had Kannon." Sherhonda said while walking inside a long with Kentrell's sister Teelee. "Momo!" Kanari shrieked out of April's lap to get to Sherhonda.

"Hi Momo baby!" Sherhonda happily picked up Kanari. "She act like I don't exist but when she want something she all up on me." Teelee teased Kanari. "Girl it's cause you pregnant she sense that. She did the same to me." Mina picked her and Three's baby, Melody, up from sitting on the couch to put her dress.

"Mina it's cause you were having a girl. Teelee having a boy." Sage waved Mina off, as she went to sit back down at the vanity. "Sage please. She damn near threw a fit when she saw your belly." Mina stated making everyone except Sage laugh. "At first yeah. But she grew to love her baby brother. Now she think he's her baby." Sage defended her statement.

"Not to interrupt y'all but Starr said she getting Kylie dressed for Tracey so she running a bit behind. I think she'll make it on time to walk the girls down with they flowers." Teelee announced. "I can't wait to see them in their dresses." Sage said.