CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: A LOST CAUSE

— KENTRELL GAULDEN | NBA YOUNGBOY

"I need me a fucking girlfriend. Y'all niggas got me third wheeling and shit." KD said.

"Why you didn't hook up with Aunt Liv how you say you was?" Ben asked him. "I tried too. But you know she shot me down. Could've at least told me that she was getting married. I had to find out from her bald headed niece." KD retorted.

"KD shut up. You just thought yo' little fantasy was gonna' come true. You lucky my aunt even gave you  a hug." Sage and Mina walked in.

"Why the fuck is my phone blowing up?" Mina asked. "It's probably instagram." Sage suggested. "Hey baby." She was about to hug but I moved her hands away from me.

"Say don't touch me." They started laughing, but I was serious. Tryna' hug me but couldn't answer her fucking phone.

"Why you acting like that?" I ignored her question. "He mad cause you didn't pick up his call." KD said.

"I was driving on my way here. And where's my stepchildren? Ion see no sign of them. And help me take this off." She turned around, so I could take her baby carrier off. I helped her take it off.

"They with they mamas. Draco coming in an hour."

"You can't go a day without that little boy." Sage shook her head and smiled.

"You still around your pet rat?" Mina asked out of nowhere, making us look up.

"ARE YOU STILL AROUND THAT BITCH THREE?" Mina asked loudly, on the phone. She looked up, and saw everybody looking at her. She walked away, and went outside.

"Her ass crazy as fuck." Joe shook his head. "No. She just going through some changes." Sage implied.

"What changes? If you talking bout' her face getting fat then yeah." KD said. Sage smacked her lips, "No not her face. Just ask her about her changes when she come back. In the meantime, Ima' see what's wrong." Sage told him before walking away.

"Hold up, you ain't taking my baby out there and she doing that crazy shit."

She smacked her lips, and gave Kanari to me. "I'll be right back." She went outside after she said that. "What chall' think happened now in all seriousness?" KD asked everyone.

"The same shit that happens every time." Boomer implied. "That's too much back and forth. It must've been bad though how Mina went off. She was doing good for awhile." Ben said.

"It is too much back and forth. They already fought, and they both still arguing. Usually after a fight it's over."

"Nah that shit ain't over. It's gonna' keep happening if Three don't get they asses in check." KD implied while eating chips.

"I can't wait to see that happen." Boomer chortled as he came out the kitchen. "If it don't, he gone have to deal with it for the rest of his life."

"He really needa' figure out if Unique baby his." Joe added. "Ion know but some' needa' happen. Ain't nobody tryna' hear them argue all the fucking time."

"Get on my fucking nerves. I swear if I go back in the past and change shit I will." Mina and Sage finally came back inside.

"Change what?" KD asked. "Everything KD." Mina shook her head and muttered. "The fuck happened now?"

"Me and Three. I just don't know if I do this anymore. I say this all the time but I'm dead ass serious this time." Mina stated.