Prologue:

It was raining heavily, Jimin was on his way home and unfortunately he forgot to bring his umbrella with him.

Rain was pouring down more heavier than ever. It hit his skin harshly, small droplets falling down his face and he was just standing in the middle of the road, looking around the people who are running to get shelter from the rain. He was about to do the same, but then stop from his track when suddenly the rain stops from falling.

Jimin frozen in his spot, eyes widening when he realized that there's someone infront of him holding an umbrella over his head to shelter him from the rain.

Jimin slowly looked up, eyes landing on the guy infront of him who is now staring down at him, big doe eyes boring into him.

The guy was just staring at him blankly but for some reason it makes Jimin feel something strange, Jimin felt like he's familiar and knows him for a long time.

He felt like this has happened before.

Everything was just so familiar to him, the scenario, the rain, the guy infront of him... Almost everything.

"Hold it," The guy's deep voice snaps Jimin's thought and the younger one immediately does what the guy asked him to do. The guy slid his hand away from holding the umbrella for Jimin, and Jimin frowned, he was confused, he doesn't know why he is giving his umbrella for him.

The guy step back decreasing the distance between them, rain starts falling down on him. Then, the dark haired guy turned his back from him and Jimin quickly stops him from walking away.

"Wait! Have we met before?" The younger one asked him hesitantly and voice laced with curiosity, heart thudding loudly.

The guy just stood there, back facing Jimin, not answering the younger's question.

"I'm Park Jimin and you are?" Jimin introduce himself immediately. He must know the guy's name! Because, Jimin feels like he knows him but can't just point out who he is.

The guy turned his head to look at Jimin, and just stared at him, and Jimin can see the sadness through his eyes.

"Just... someone... who isn't part of your life anymore." He said audibly, and Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing, he felt his heart clenched tightly, his words hit Jimin right in the heart. Jimin can't understand why he was having this kind of feeling.

Without saying anything back, Jimin just stared at him while he's walking away from him, Jimin want to speak, he want to ask him, there's a lot of questions playing inside his mind but his voice won't come out, too shock from what is happening.

________________________________________

Author's note: Hi I'm baaaaaack 😍😍

Again, English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes 😊

Kookmin's age in my story:

Jungkook, 22 years old.

Jimin, 20 years old.