Chapter Sixty

Third Person's POV

Taehyung drop them on Jungkook's apartment and leaves after sensing the tension between the two, Jimin's eyes doesn't leave Jungkook only following him silent from behind.

They stopped walking, Jungkook's back facing him. The younger waited silently, preparing himself for what is going to come. Expecting Jungkook to snaps at him.

It didn't happen.

He was only given a silent treatment. Jungkook didn't even bat an eye as he walk past Jimin, coat in his hand and leaves the house.

Pained expression was all over Jimin's face, followed by tears flowing down his cheeks. He stayed rooted in his place, his head hang low, small and quite sobs only could be heard.

Jimin had tried fighting Sungwoon, he never wanted that to happen but the way Jungkook acting, the way he distant himself, it makes Jimin feel it was his.

Jimin sat on the floor, pulled his knees closer to his chest as he waits for him, back pressed against the wall, Jimin look down at his phone he wanted to call him ask him to come back.

Hurt and confused Jimin only hugged his knees tighter as he sobs harder, he rested his forehead against his knees, eyes completely shut.

"Jungkook-ah," Jimin called out with a broken voice.

"Jungkook-ah,"

Jimin's eyes widened.

"Baby, listen to me, I didn't know okay? I didn't know that Eunwoo would show up and-"

"And what? You didn't know that he would kiss you?"

Jimin placed his hands over his head, discomfort in his face when suddenly memories from the past flashes inside his mind.

"Did you just make up those things so that you could be with him? Or when I was away you realized you weren't still over him?"

"I don't... I don't love him that way, you know that."

"Then what was that? Why did you look so happy upon seeing him instead of me? Why did you two kissed?!"

"Trust me, I didn't kiss him---"

"I trusted you! I trusted you with my whole heart but look what you did? You only hurt me."

"Jungkook-ah,"

"Throw the ring away, you're no longer engage to me. You could do whatever you want, I don't care anymore."

Jimin hands clutched onto his chest as if the painful feeling in the past resurfaced, Jimin shook his head rapidly, tears flowing down his eyes...

No, Jungkook-ah.