Chapter Four

Third Person's POV

Jimin felt his face warming up to his entire face as Jungkook nuzzle into his neck. Jimin stayed at the older's apartment for a night because his boyfriend asked him to.

Jungkook's hand slid down to the younger's waist, pulling him closer. Jimin felt blood rush into his face when he felt Jungkook's teeth began nipping and pulling at his skin, sucking and making marks. Jimin's heart was beating too fast in his chest, hands reached out to his boyfriend's face. Jungkook groans when Jimin tilt his head.

"I... I'm not ready." Jungkook let out a chuckle.

"We are not going to do that babe." Jungkook says as he leans in and plant a soft kiss on the younger's jaw.

"I prefer marrying you first before doing the thing you're thinking right now." Jimin's eyes widened just a little bit and his lips parted a little, heart fluttering. Jimin pressed his eyes shut when he felt Jungkook's warm breath against his neck again, Jimin's hands went to Jungkook's hair as the older was trailing kisses up and down his neck, leaving a noticeable hickeys.

"K-kiss me." Jimin says, voice pleading, Jungkook chuckled and kissed Jimin so softly and gently. Jimin smiled into the kiss before he pulled back and they locked eyes for a moment.

Jimin's hands caressing the older's face.

"Do you mean it? That you want to marry me?" He asked, smile evident on his lips. Jungkook leans in, making their nose touch.

"Of course baby, I mean it." Jimin giggles and peck the older's lips.

*_*_

A week had passed since the incident. Namjoon transferred him in a university, the same university where Jungkook is studying, because he needed his brother to look out for him.

His first day in this university wasn't bad at all. He got to befriend with a guy named, Sungwoon. They are classmates in every subject except for one. The funny thing was Namjoon asked him to be with Jungkook as soon as his class ended but it seems impossible because the older is nowhere to be found.

Jimin sighed and pulled out his phone as he walks. He text Seokjin to fetch him but hesitated to send it. Jimin gasp when he bumped into someone and accidentally his phone slip out from his hand.

He bow his head and muttered a soft sorry and bend down to grab his phone but before he could do anything the guy had step on his phone, Jimin's eyes went wide when he heard his phone cracked. Jimin straighten up himself and glances up at the taller boy with a bandana, who is now chewing his gum, eyes boring on Jimin.

"That's kind of rude." Jimin pointed out.

"Do I look like I care?" The taller boy spat. Jimin ignored him and bend down to grab his phone instead. Talking with the boy is pointless anyway. It's not like talking with him will fix the damage he had done.

He walked past him, Jimin's action surprises the taller boy. Jimin stared at his phone. The screen of his phone is badly broken. Now he can't text Seokjin and send his message, he should've done it earlier.

Jimin went out the university and decided to wait for a Taxi. He wasn't allowed to ride alone but he doesn't have any choice.

The taxi had stop in front of him, he took a step close and opened the door but he was pulled back in his surprise. Someone grabbed his arm tightly and drag him towards a car and pushed him inside with so much force, Jimin shut his eyes tightly as he hit his head on something hard inside the car. When Jimin opened his eyes, the taller boy who drags him was already beside him.