Chapter Forty Three

Jimin's POV

[A/N: We're almost there, please be patient ❤.]

A month had passed and my relationship with Jungkook remain the same. We are still friends but this time I no longer feel the hesitation in him, it was like the wall he created between us is already gone and that all happened because I said I won't fall for him.

I'm happy, at least that's what I always tell myself. Maybe because there's a part of me wants more than that. More than being just friends, I shook my head rapidly because of my stupid thoughts.

"Hey, Jimin-ah!" Seokjin shouts and I whip my head to look at him silently hoping that he didn't saw me earlier. Seokjin is looking at me smiling he looks like he's excited about something.

"What is it, hyung?" I asked him. I am calling him hyung now because he asked me to.

"Jungkook is already outside, waiting for you." He informed, my eyes widened and hurriedly collect my things before I stood up, bid Seokjin a goodbye and rushes outside the house.

I stopped in front him and gave him a toothy smile. Jungkook sometimes pick me up when Taehyung is occupied. It's not always him though, sometimes Yoongi or even Hoseok.

Speaking of Hoseok, we are now pretty close to each other. It's started when I ended up always hanging out with them. Sleeping over at Taehyung's place or going straight to his place as soon as the class is over. The reason why the boys always stays in Taehyung's place, it's because they don't want him to be alone.

Taehyung's parents already passed away when he was in grade school and the only person that was with him since then was Mr. Lee and his grandmother but sadly she also passed away last year. 

"Hey." He snapped my thought. He is grinning at me. I suddenly felt my cheeks heat up, did I look like a stupid earlier? Embarrassing.

"You're spacing out." Jungkook pointed out, I scratch the back of my neck and then I heard him laugh at me. I looked down and pouted.

"You're so early." I complained changing the topic all of a sudden without looking at him to hide my reddened cheeks. Jungkook chuckles and spoke up.

"Stop talking and get inside, already." He beamed, "Fine." I muttered before walking around his car, I opened the car door and settled myself inside.

Jungkook started the engine, I look outside the window and smiled. We are heading towards Taehyung's place, to hangout, as usual.

"I heard Sungwoon, confessed?" Jungkook trailed off and I frowned but then remember Taehyung. That kid. I shouldn't have trusted him when he promise me that he won't tell anyone.

"Yeah." I answered. Jungkook fell silent for a moment and I look at him. He throws me a look.