Chapter Twenty One

Third Person's POV

Jimin is walking towards the coffee shop that was in front of their school carrying the gift from Seokjin. He had texted Taehyung about it and the latter replied back asking Jimin to wait for him inside the said coffee shop.

Jimin sat down placing the gift on the empty chair just beside him and pull out his phone before texting the other male asking where he is. Jimin waited for his reply but he got nothing in response. The smaller male locked his phone instead and stares outside the glass wall, placing his elbow on the table while resting his cheek on his palm, eyes boring.

Jimin flinches and felt his heart jump out when Taehyung places the tray of coffee and pastries on the table. Jimin looked up and spare him a glance, glaring.

"Hey," Jungkook greeted eyes not on the smaller male, Jimin felt his heart skip a beat eyes widening in surprise. Jungkook sat down across from him and tore his gaze from the coffee and stare at Jimin instead. The smaller male blinked his eyes rapidly before awkwardly bow his head a little acknowledging the latter's presence.

"Taehyung had asked me to meet him here." Jungkook reason out, of course it's Taehyung again the younger thought. Jimin's phone suddenly vibrates, he gave the taller male an apologetic smile before diverting his attention to his phone and unlocks it.

From: Tae

"You're welcome!"

Jimin's lips twitches upward forming into an amused smile and shake his head, Jungkook's face hardened at the sight, he gazes down and stir his coffee instead.

"Your coffee is getting cold." He reminds him. Jimin almost drop his phone at Jungkook's remarks. He places his phone without replying the other male and grabs the cup without so much thought, Jimin winces as soon as it touches his skin.

"It has a handle for a reason, Jimin." Jungkook pointed out, eyes still on his coffee. Jimin bit his lower lip and places his hand around the handle of his cup.

"R-right, I'm spacing out, sorry." Jimin nervously replied looking at the other male face contorted with uneasiness, Jungkook didn't utter a single word after that.

Jimin brought the cup to his lips and smiles at the smell it was his favorite coffee, Jimin's heart softens and secretly glanced at the other male, he do really know me well.

As soon as Jimin tore his gaze from the taller male, Jungkook shifted his gaze directly at Jimin's spot and can't help but to smile while looking at the smaller male's amused expression. Jimin felt the other male staring at him and he quickly tilted his head to meet his gaze which made them locked eyes for a moment causing Jungkook's smile to fade slowly.