Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Jungkook had been waiting long for this day to come and yet he was still nervous, he wet his own lips and heaves a sigh. Taehyung, his best man looked at him and gave a meaningful smile, Jungkook shook his head smile playing in his lips and then he look up.

The music starts to play as Jimin walked down the aisle. All the guests turned their heads to get a good look at the groom and the smaller male can't help to be emotional as he stared at his other half at the end of the aisle.

Jungkook's smile slowly fading, mouth parted slightly as he saw Jimin walking up on him with Chanyeol accompanying him— Jimin looked beautiful no he's stunning, absolutely gorgeous in his white suit. Jungkook can't help but to feel so much emotions swelling up in him as his groom approaching.

Jimin stepped forward and let go of Chanyeol's hand to hold Jungkook's causing Jungkook to crack a smile. Chanyeol then pat Jungkook's back and gave him a smile of approval, Jungkook mumbled a soft thank you afterwards.

Jungkook glances away and stared at his groom and once they got face to face at each other— both shared a smile.

"I Jeon Jungkook, pledge my undying love for you Park Jimin as I invite you to share my life. I promise to always love you, treasure you and adore you. You are my guide to love, my every wish, the person I want to grow old with and for as long as I live I will be honored to be your husband."

"Jungkook, you are my companion in life and my true love and I promise to love and respect you, laugh with you and share my life openly and honestly with you, support you in times of sadness and share your joy in times of triumph. I also promise to cherish and honor you all days of our lives."

"I solemnly pronounce you as husband and husband, you may kiss the groom." As soon as Jungkook heard those— he grins, took his step forward and smiled brightly at the younger male.

Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and tilted the smaller male's head, Jimin is looking up at him with teary eyes. Jungkook caress Jimin's face before he leaned forward and kissed Jimin full on his lips— smiling against each other's lips as they heard their friends and family cheering for them.

Eunwoo is also present at the wedding but only standing from afar looking at the married couple face full of regrets. He came not to cause a scene but to witness his bestfriend's wedding ceremony though deep down he was still hurting he already came to learn and accepts. After the wedding ceremony is done, he immediately left because his presence will only bring trouble for them— but he wishes the couple silently to have a peaceful and happy life together.

Shortly after the wedding ceremony— the newlywed couple and the entire guest made their way towards the reception location.

The couple listened to their Family and Friend's speeches but none of them top Taehyung when he claimed, he suffered so much as much as Jimin and Jungkook and credits himself that's everything is in good place now because of him and also because he raises Jungkook well— bringing laughter to everyone.