Chapter Sixteen

Third Person's POV

Next day...

"Come on, Hoseok help me." Taehyung whined. The latter only laugh at him while shaking his head completely rejecting the latter.

"That's not really a good plan, Tae." The taller male frowned at him. How could he say that? He hasn't even started yet.

"It's their own life don't meddle in their business." He reason out, "Also, we don't know what really happened to them before. So it's a no, for me." Hoseok says and offers the latter a weak smile. He doesn't want to help Taehyung with his plan not just because of the ex-lovers past but because of Yoongi.

"The fuck. Where did your remaining brain cells go? The past has nothing to do with their present." Taehyung pointed out, "...and our dear Jungkook need to understand that." He added voice rough. He really need to get his shit together because they are both hurting each other, Taehyung thought silently.

"I don't think so Taehyung." Hoseok muttered expression sad, "It really matters if Jungkook had really done something unforgivable." Taehyung scoffed.

"Everyone deserves second chances. Jungkook is just plain stupid. That's it." Taehyung spat feeling more irritated as he think about it further.

"Why are you so obsessed to get them back together though?" Hoseok suddenly asked.

"Sungwoon likes Jimin." Taehyung says through gritted teeth, "I don't like him. He's so arrogant. When I see him all I could think is to smash his face and break his bones." Hoseok laughs at the younger male and ruffles his hair. Taehyung swat the other male's hand face annoyed.

"So you are only doing this because you hate Sungwoon?" Hoseok asks amused.

"Yeah, kind of but not really."

"What if it's Yoongi and not Sungwoon?" He asks, "Well he can have Jimin though." Hoseok felt a pang in his chest and Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise. He wasn't really serious about that, he was just joking but unfortunately in the wrong person. Silence fell between the two for a moment, Hoseok forced himself to smile and spoke first...

"Anyway, what if Jungkook loves him but the latter doesn't? If you will push that idea of yours, in the end you're just going to hurt Jungkook." Hoseok says as he tried to sound cheerful but Taehyung could see through the latter's eyes that he wasn't really okay.

"They both love each other." Taehyung mumbled coldly, "I'll go ahead." Taehyung says before walking away leaving Hoseok there all alone.

The taller male headed towards the rooftop to calm himself. As soon as he got there and the wind hit his face a faint smile appears in his lips.

Sometimes people just fall in love with the wrong person.. like him, he fall in love to someone he can't have...