Chapter Twenty Seven

Third Person's POV

"Jimin-ah."

"Jimin-ah stops hugging Jungkook because the ride stops for about five minutes already." Jimin automatically open his eyes and leaned backwards, arms still wrapped around Jungkook's waist while looking at the taller male with wide eyes. Jimin was thankful that the other wasn't looking at him, he slowly unwrap his arms and moves away hitting his back against Taehyung.

They are now walking outside the amusement park, waiting for the other two to show up, Jimin hesitantly looked at Jungkook's way, he was quit embarrassed about what happen earlier and he wanted to apologize for it but he think it was unnecessary so he just stayed silent.

"Where did you go?" Taehyung asks the two, Yoongi and Hoseok look at each other and started laughing; remembering what they did awhile ago. Taehyung arched his brow in confusion and then Jimin looks at him, observing his reaction.

"Hoseok, he--" Yoongi was cut off by the other male, face happy, "Shut up, Yoongi!" Hoseok retorts and they burst out laughing again, Taehyung clenched his jaw and looks away, Jimin bit his bottom lip before looking at Taehyung's childhood friends.

*_*_

"Where are we going now?" Taehyung asked, all of them were inside Jungkook's car as they headed off to somewhere and Hoseok who was seated beside Taehyung throws him a look and grins.

"Is that even a question? Of course we go clubbing." Hoseok says with cheerful voice and then Taehyung look at Hoseok and gave him a boxy smile, Hoseok gulped, mesmerized by the latter, he immediately turned to look at different direction, heart was beating so fast, Hoseok doesn't know why.

"We need to take him home first." Jungkook added referring to the smaller male beside Taehyung who was busy looking outside the window, Jimin turned to look at Jungkook's back expression troubled.

"I don't wanna go home!" He replied quickly catching Jungkook off guard but ignores it, Taehyung tilted his head to the side, looking at Hoseok's direction biting his lower lip and holding himself back from laughing, Jimin is so fucking obvious, he thought.

Hoseok looks at Jimin and asked.

"What do you want then?" Jimin suddenly felt his cheeks heating up in embarrassment. What does he want? Jimin look back at Jungkook and stared at him for a while.

"Is that even a question, he wants to be with Jungkook." Taehyung snap Jimin's thought and Jimin could feel his heart beating fast when Jungkook looks at him at the rear view mirror. Jimin could feel himself sweating even though the air conditioning is working inside the car, "...with me, with you and Yoongi of course." Taehyung added voice laced with playfulness, Jungkook tore his gaze and Jimin looked back outside the window, fist clenching.

"But it looks like Jungkook, doesn't want Jimin to be with us." Taehyung pointed out, Jimin would be lying if he says it didn't sting a little when Jungkook chose to stay silent at the statement.