Chapter Sixty Two

Third Person's POV

Jimin smiled upon seeing his friends, they look surprise but who wouldn't? Jimin glances at Jungkook, he's staring at them too with surprise look. Jimin smiled faintly and squeezes Jungkook's hand lightly it catch Jungkook's attention.

Jungkook spare him a glance and the younger gave him an encouraging smile, Jungkook whispers, "I'm okay." Jimin gave him a small nod. They both look away when Yugyeom snaps at them.

The boys were now standing in front of them. They were smiling while looking at the two, it was unbelievable and they were happy because finally they met and sort things out.

"Gguk." Yugyeom calls out his name, Jungkook broke into a smile. "Long time no see." Yugyeom tells him, Jungkook just grin then suddenly Jimin was pulled away from him.

Kai hugged his friend, Jimin chuckles and patted Kai's back.

"Idiot, you didn't even give me a proper goodbye." Kai complained to the younger, Jimin only smiles. "But I'm glad you're here and that you found each other." He continued, eyes slowly looking at Jungkook's way.

Kai smiled at Jungkook so does Jungkook and when Kai pulled himself away from the younger, Jimin took a step back and interlaced his hand with Jungkook's. Their reactions were priceless, they've been waiting for this moment to happen and yes its happening, the two were together again, they are surely meant for each other.

__*__

The two male are now standing outside the restaurant, hands inside their pockets while facing front.

"So he really found you." Yugyeom smiled and Jungkook smiled warmly, Yugyeom shook his head in disbelief, "I didn't really expect you would find each other considering his condition and after what Chanyeol-hyung did but we're all hoping." Yugyeom said to him voice laced with sincerity.

"Thank you." Jungkook tells the latter and Yugyeom grins, "Thank you for being there for him and for keeping your promise." Jungkook added and Yugyeom chuckles.

"Hey that's not the only thing I did." Yugyeom joked and his smile grew wider, "I was the one who told him to go after you." Yugyeom says face boastful.

"I know." Jungkook replied, smile still painted in his face. "Jimin found his way back to me although it wasn't easy I'm grateful he stayed with me." Jungkook expression fell remembering how he pushes the younger yet he still coming back for him. Yugyeom places his arm over Jungkook's shoulder as an act of comfort.

"You left and tried to get away from his life but things didn't go your way because you guys are meant for each other. I'm so happy for you bro, you both deserve each other." Jungkook smiles in his contentment and closes his eyes while nodding.

"Jungkook-ah?"

They both whipped their head to look at Jimin.