Chapter Two

Third Person's POV

Jungkook slowly put down his gun, he felt his heart beat faster as he moves closer, looking straight into Jimin's eyes. Jimin is looking at him with large eyes, tears spilling from his eyes, breaking Jungkook's heart.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook ducked to look at his brother, finally tearing his eyes away from the young man in front of him. Jimin stayed silent, looking at the floor with racing heart.

Jungkook's expression is unreadable, Namjoon goes silent when he felt something is wrong, Namjoon walks straight to Jungkook.

Namjoon felt his heart stop.

When Jimin glanced up, he saw the other man eyeing him, Jimin swallowed hard, not able to hide his hiccupped sob.

Namjoon cursed under his breath, he can't believe what he just witness. Namjoon glanced over Jungkook, eyes filled with worries.

"I'll go get Seokjin." He said.

Jungkook stared at Jimin before stepping outside the abandoned place and went toward his car. Jungkook can't stay there a second longer.

Once Jungkook left Namjoon turned to look at the younger one in front of him. He moved closer and squat down but still maintaining a distance between them. Not wanting to scare the younger.

"I'm Namjoon and I'm a cop." He introduces, Jimin glances up at him, tears falling silently.

"Are you okay? Are you in pain?" He asked quietly, his voice laced with worry. Jimin shook his head quickly.

"W-where is my hyung?" Jimin's voice was barely audible, eyes searching for an answer. Namjoon's heart sank at the sight, how he wish he knew where Chanyeol is.

"I... I don't know." He answered half-whisper. Jimin tear his gaze from Namjoon.

"H-how could I trust you?" Namjoon was taken aback, the younger was right. He didn't open his mouth to answer and stayed silent instead.

A few moments later there was the sound of feet moving quickly. Seokjin walked towards Namjoon, Namjoon motioned for Seokjin to come over to him then he stood up and walked over the corner.

"Hey," Somebody said very softly, confusion is written all over Jimin's face when there's a new man appeared in front of him. He doesn't know them, he doesn't know what they want from him.

"I'm Seokjin. Kim Seokjin, I'm Chanyeol's friend. He called me, he asked me to come here, to get you out of here." Jimin's eyes light up. He blinks at him, open-mouthed.

There was a pause before he said quietly.

"M-my brother called you?" Seokjin gave him a faint smile before nodding his head.

"I-is he okay?" He asked voice laced with curiosity, Seokjin is not sure if Chanyeol was okay but he doesn't want to disappoint his younger brother so he nodded.

"He asked me to protect you until he come back." Jimin felt relief when he heard those words coming from Seokjin.

*-*-

Jungkook rest his back against the car, eyes pressed tightly as the image of the small male completely frightened pop in his mind.

Out of all people, why it has to be him?

Jungkook whips around when he heard heavy footsteps getting louder and closer until they are now in front of him.

Jungkook eyes went to Seokjin's hand that was on the younger's waist, supporting him. He then noticed that the younger was shivering in cold but he brushes it away and tear his gaze from the two and opened the backseat door instead.

Seokjin guided Jimin inside but was stop when Jungkook motioned him to go in first, Seokjin nods along. Jimin's face is stunned and confused for a moment, the taller boy strips off his jacket and wrapped it around Jimin's small body.

Jimin glances up at him and he looks like he's studying Jungkook, trying to figure him out, just like what he did when they had met few months ago.

"I'll drive." Jimin startled at Namjoon's voice, Jungkook glances at his brother and he nods and Jimin looked down instead.

He flinches when Jungkook places his hand on the younger's back, guiding him inside.

Namjoon glance in the rare-view mirror as he drives to look at his brother. Jungkook's expression is unreadable he's looking outside the window, beside him was Jimin, head resting on Seokjin's shoulder, eyes closed. Seokjin on the other hand, eyes were on the younger, worried expression painted on his face.

*-*-

Seokjin slowly closes the door, he left the younger who was now peacefully sleeping inside the guest room.

They are all in Namjoon's apartment, to discuss things, for his safety and especially for Jimin. Seokjin walked over the living room and saw the two sitting across from each other while sipping their coffee.

Namjoon notices his presence and motioned him to come over. Seokjin move closer and sat down beside him. Namjoon hand him a cup of coffee which he gladly accept.

"Someone framed Chanyeol, right?" Namjoon asked and Seokjin nodded.

"Chanyeol got the blame and now they are after him, and want him dead, he bought his brother into an abandoned place in order to hide and protect him. So I'll assume that whoever the fuck following him doesn't know he has a brother. I mean if they knew he has a brother then Chanyeol would tugged Jimin along with him. He wouldn't leave his brother and asked you to protect him." Seokjin eyed him suspiciously, which caught him off guard.

"Jimin? Chanyeol's younger brother name is Jimin? How did you know? No one ask his name earlier! Do you know him?" Namjoon's eyes went wide and glances over Jungkook, his brother's expression blank.

"Uh, I... I asked him before you came inside the abandoned house." He answered but Seokjin look like he was not convince at all but he brushes it off.

"Going back," Namjoon cleared out his throat, "No one knows what exactly happened except for Chanyeol himself and we can't do anything about it as of now." He said.

"I think it's safe for Jimin if he's with me. I'll suggest him to move in with me." Seokjin lets out a sound of disapproval.

"No, Namjoon. He will be living with me." Seokjin insist. Namjoon shook his head.

"Seokjin, it's for your own safety too. I don't want you to get involve." He reason out, eyes filled with concern.

"I don't care, Namjoon. Chanyeol is my friend, he asked me, I gave him my words, so he's going to live with me. Chanyeol doesn't know you and I think he wouldn't allow his brother to live with someone he doesn't know." Jungkook cuts in.

"You don't know anything." Seokjin glances away from Namjoon and look at Jungkook.

"Seokjin is right, Namjoon. Living with you doesn't mean you can protect him all the time, you have a work and you can't be with him 24/7. If you want to keep them safe, think of something else." He pointed out before he left the two speechless.

"He has a point." Seokjin mumbled, looking at Namjoon eyes filled with determination.

"Fine," The taller man muttered. Seokjin place his hand on top of Namjoon's, Namjoon looked down at their hands, heart fluttering.

"Thank you, Namjoon."

Jungkook was standing outside the guestroom, hand place on the doorknob, without any hesitation he twisted the doorknob and opens the door. He walked in, softly closing the door behind him. He moves closer with a heavy heart.

Jungkook sat at the edge of the bed, looking at the small figure that was sleeping peacefully.

He took his time to observe him, his hand reaching out to gently brush his bangs off his forehead. He still look the same in Jungkook's eyes, small, button nose, his plump pink lips, cute chubby cheeks, his soft pale skin.

A faint smile appeared on his face, as tears streamed down to his cheeks.

"I missed you."