Chapter Twenty Nine

Third Person's POV

After being suspended for a week, Jimin is now back at School. He was standing in the School gate because he wanted to see him and he is now waiting silently for him, observing every person who walk past him.

Sungwoon sees the smaller male but stops when Jimin's expression lit-up after seeing Jungkook. Sungwoon face fell as he watched the smaller male looking at him, Sungwoon averted his gaze and took a step but stops.

Jimin called out Jungkook's name and he took a step closer but a girl bump into him and walk past him to get closer towards Jungkook, stopping Jimin in his track. Jungkook had his eyes on the smaller male, they shared a staring battle for a moment. Jimin smiled at him but Jungkook tear his gaze before looking down at the girl in front of him.

"I was waiting for you," The girl said and Jungkook smiled at her, "Really? I hope I didn't make you wait too long." Jungkook replied tone soft and Jimin bit his lower lip as he observes the two in front of him. Jimin was expecting Jungkook would greet him but it didn't happen in his disappointment.

The girl smiled at the taller male and then grab Jungkook's arm, Jimin followed her hands and Jimin felt the jealousy swelling up inside him. Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat and then lowered his head.

"Not, really, let's go?" The girl says tone cheerful, Jungkook nodded and let her drag him without looking back at the smaller male. Jimin slowly look-up, eyes not leaving them as they both walk away from him.

A loud sigh escape from Jimin's lips, he was kind of pissed of Jungkook because he thought they were okay now considering that they've spend time together already. Was it really hard to say Hi? Jungkook obviously saw him earlier but decided to ignore him.

Jimin shake his head, wanting to just forget what happened just earlier, he took a deep breath and then started walking towards his class but he heard Sungwoon calling his name, he turn his head to look at him.

"Jimin!"

When their eyes met, they both smiled at each other and then they both headed towards their classroom.

"Why did you wait for him?" Sungwoon asked tone low while side-eyeing Jimin, observing his reaction. Jimin was a little surprise but he didn't question the other male about it and just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know." Jimin replied chuckling, "Let's just say, I believe you." Sungwoon says with a teasing voice and Jimin fell silent afterwards.

*_*_

Jimin looks around the hallway, hoping to spot Taehyung, it's surprising that the taller male didn't show up. Jimin felt strange about his absence, he is used to Taehyung popping out anywhere. Jimin looks down at his watch before looking around again.

Jimin took out his phone and texted him asking where he is but there is no response. Jimin tried calling the other male but he couldn't contact him. He ended his phone call when he saw Sungwoon and his other friends approaching him.