Chapter Sixty Four

Third Person's POV

Seoul, 1:09 pm

"What? Ack!" Jimin shrieked when he was push out of Jungkook's car by Taehyung. Jimin stumbled his way out and when he gains his balance he look at Taehyung, he looks like he wanted to attack the other male and strangle him.

"What are you do— Wait!" He shouted on top of his lungs with wide eyes when suddenly the car drove away, Jimin's mouth hang opened as he looked at Taehyung in complete disbelief.

"What the hell?" Jimin spat out.

"Where is Jungkook going? Why did he drives away?!" Jimin asked bewildered and Taehyung smiled at him.

"I asked him to get some stuff in my House." Taehyung answered casually and Jimin pulled his brows together.

"Without me? Without a goodbye? Just like that? Make it sense!" Jimin said hysterical, Taehyung shrugs him shoulder and grins.

"You don't have to get attach to each other's hips all the time, Jimin. Grow up." Taehyung says in a matter a face with brow raised, Jimin clenches his fist and rolled his eyes at him, Taehyung only grins wider at response that Jimin missed.

"Stop sulking, let's go inside." Taehyung encourages him rolling his eyes Jimin agreed and went inside the building.

"You always sulk these days." Taehyung commented and Jimin ignores him still bothered to why his boyfriend left him just like that.

Taehyung opened the elevator for the smaller male, Jimin still couldn't believe Jungkook left him just like that. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and tries calling the latter.

"Jimin, chill." Taehyung teases. "I wonder what you guys are planning." Jimin says suspiciously through gritted teeth, groaning Jimin end the phone call because Jungkook is not answering.

Taehyung smirked, "Stop looking at me like that and we are not planning anything." Jimin scoff and crosses his arms over his chest, launching forward while raising a brow until their faces were inch apart.

Taehyung gay panicked and held his breath. "Why are you getting so defensive?" He asked in a low voice and Taehyung's breaths hitches.

"Jimin, I have a boyfriend, please don't temp me." He joked, Jimin's eyes widened and pushes Taehyung chest out of shock, he looks at the latter disgusted and hugged himself tightly.

"We are just bro-bro okay?!" Jimin cleared out to him just in case he forgot, "I know but that was hella gay also you're the one who shove your face in mine!" Taehyung complains accusing the younger male while pointing his index finger on him.

"But I wasn't thinking of anything!"

"But you're the one to blame!"