Chapter Fifty Six

Third Person's POV

"Jungkook-ah!"

"Jungkook-ah! My twin! My Brothaaaaaaar!"

Taehyung shouted dramatically looking around the place, expression concern. Taehyung twisted the doorknob with a heavy heart and opens it widely with closed eyes. Taehyung inhaled deeply before opening his one eye.

Taehyung's mouth fell open, his expression turned into surprise one. He covered his mouth using his hand and walked closer, Taehyung gasp dramatically when he saw it was really Jimin.

The two were lying on the bed. Jimin is hugging Jungkook in his sleep, cheek pressed against the taller male's naked chest while Jungkook's hands wrapped around Jimin's back. Taehyung immediately pulled out his phone and took a picture of them for personal purposes, he put his phone back inside his pocket, eyes fixed on them, completely confused.

"What is the meaning of this?" He half-whispered, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes when he heard a noise only to find out that his bestfriend, standing and looking at them with unreadable expression, Jungkook rubbed his eyes and stares back at Taehyung, weird-out.

"Jungkook—" Jungkook shushes Taehyung brows furrowed before he worriedly glances at Jimin. Jungkook smiled, the younger still sleeping peacefully. He shifted his gaze back to his friend, face not amused.

Taehyung motioned the latter that he would wait outside before leaving the two alone, Jungkook carefully pushes himself off the younger and followed the latter afterwards.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"You've been away for I don't know how long, rejecting our messages and calls, we thought something bad happen to you." Taehyung says worriedly.

"But what was that, Gguk?" Taehyung asks voice came out strict, "You've been cold to him the last time I saw you together, seeing you two together in one bed is just so weird. I just hope you're not playing with Jimin's feelings." Taehyung continued.

"We sort things out, you don't have to worry."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook smiled, Taehyung blinked his eyes, Jungkook is smiling? Well this isn't the first time he saw him smiled but his smile right now is different, he is smiling so brightly. Is this what they call, the Jimin-effect?

"You mean, you and Jimin are together now?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook nodded wearing a smile.

"Jungkook..."

A faint voice could be heard in the room, Jungkook whipped his head and saw the younger male, with his loose shirt, covering only his mid-thighs, hands rubbing his eyes.