Chapter Thirty Five

Third Person's POV

Next day...

"Good morning." Jungkook greeted voice cheerful, Jimin stopped in his track realizing it was Jungkook. He slowly look up at him from his chest to his handsome face and find his doe eyes staring down at him warmly. Jimin shyly smiled at him and mumbled softly a good morning to him.

Suddenly Jimin felt conscious and felt a twinge of embarrassment because he knows his hair were mess up, regretting why he didn't fix himself before going out.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asks snapping the younger's thought. His question made Jimin smile widely, "A lot better." He answered tone sweet, Jungkook returned his smile and hummed in response.

"I'll just gonna arrange my things," Jungkook says motioning his room and the younger male gave him a nod, "By the way, you should eat now we'll be leaving early." He added smile still in his lips, Jimin nodded along and with that Jungkook walk past him.

Jimin finds Taehyung in the Kitchen. The taller male is looking down at him smugly, Jimin raises his brow at him, weirded out by the other male stares at him.

"What a good morning indeed." Taehyung beamed smirking and Jimin is positive Taehyung had seen them, that's why he's acting this way right now.

"He greeted you and prepares your breakfast." Taehyung blurt out grinning, "Tell me what happened inside that room yesterday." He tells the smaller male. Jimin brushes him off by shaking his head and moved to get himself water.

7:30 a.m

"Guys... what the hell! We missed our flight!" 

Said Taehyung, surprising everyone inside the room. He flopped in the couch hands on his head, Jimin looks at him concern.

"What?" They asked in unison except for Jimin.

"We are not, our flight is 9 in the morning, what are you talking about?" Hoseok said convincing the rest of his friends. Taehyung shook his head, "No, I clearly said, 6 am!" He said and Hoseok's frown deepened.

After a few seconds, Taehyung then look over his friends. The sad expression in his face disappears immediately and smiled cheekily.

"But I have an idea, we are going to be riding the train instead, it's more exciting because we're going to enjoy the view right?" Taehyung beamed and then winking at the smaller male. Now Hoseok get it, Taehyung did that on purpose. Taehyung has another plan for this, Hoseok shake his head at the thought.

Jungkook glances away in annoyance and looked over Jimin, he was sitting there, listening silently as if someone will scold him if he didn't which made Jungkook chuckles softly. Yoongi who was beside the taller male grins, whipped--- he whispers to himself before throwing Taehyung a look.