Chapter Seventeen

Third Person's POV

Taehyung parked his motorbike, Jimin hopped off the bike and took off his helmet before handing it to the other male. Taehyung took off his helmet as well and looked at the younger male face painted with concern.

Jimin lowered down his gaze quickly in shame right away. It was so stupid of him to cry in front of Taehyung. He's so upset of himself. Now Taehyung felt bad because of him.

The other male places his fingertip below Jimin's chin and tilted his head up to make the younger look at him, Jimin averted his gaze quickly into different direction and not directly looking at his friend.

"You can stay at my place." Taehyung tried again. Jimin sighs and throw him a look and gave the other male a faint smile and shook his head, rejecting Taehyung's offer again. Taehyung removes his fingertip face contorted with disappointment. Jimin suddenly feels bad again and lowered his gaze guiltily.

"I'm okay." He muttered almost a whisper.

"I don't want you to be alone." Taehyung pointed out. Jimin smiled faintly and moves forward without looking at the taller male as he hugs him, resting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder while his arms wrapped around him.

"Thank you." Jimin says sincerely voice tired, Taehyung's heart softens and tap the latter's back gently. They stayed like that for a moment before Jimin pulled away from the hug and took a step away from him.

"Take care." Jimin says offering the latter a sincere smile, his eyes now swollen from crying earlier. Taehyung was hesitating to go, he doesn't want to leave the other male.

"How about this, I'll just stay with you tonight?" Taehyung beamed. Jimin fell silent for a moment because he was having a second thought but he gives in and nods his head in the end.

Both of them went inside silently and when the taller male saw the couch in the living room, he rushed and flopped down on the couch, stomach rested and cheek pressed against it. Jimin chuckles as he moves forward and stood in front of the other male, Taehyung looked up at Jimin with tired eyes.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin asks softly but Taehyung shook his head a little. Jimin nodded in understanding and offers him again.

"How about drinks?" Jimin asks smiling but his smile fell down as soon as he saw how Taehyung's eyes slowly widening in shock. The younger male furrowed his brows when Taehyung immediately pushes himself up and moves closer towards him with worried eyes.

Jimin was confused at first but then he felt a warm liquid that smelt of iron run down his nose he slowly reach out his hand to touch it and when he realizes it was blood, The younger male looked up at Taehyung.

"No, it's okay, I'm okay. It happens quit often." Jimin says shaking his head as if telling Taehyung it wasn't serious at all. Taehyung didn't paid attention to what he was saying and immediately grabbed Jimin's wrist and carefully guides him towards the couch to make him sit down expression troubled.