Chapter Six

Third Person's POV

Six months ago...

"Good morning,"

Jungkook felt his heart stop as he heard a sweet voice that is very familiar to him, he turned his head to where the sound is and saw a young boy with a small frame standing in front of the counter. The taller one can't see his face.

"Can I have caramel macchiato, please."

He stood up ignoring the weird gaze from Taehyung, heart pounding in his chest, eyes not leaving the smaller male as he slowly walked towards him, he could hear his own heart beat as he gets closer.

He stood in there silently, acting as if he was checking the displayed pastries before he glances over the smaller male. Jungkook suddenly felt the time has stopped for a second as he stared at younger's face and felt a familiar feeling inside his chest when he realized it was really Jimin.

"Are you new here?" The worker in front of him asked. Jimin gave her a small and sincere smile that Jungkook adore the most.

"Yeah, we just moved here last month." He answered tone sweet and soft.

"Where did you come from?"

"Busan." He answered, Jimin frowned because felt like someone is staring at him, he shifted his gaze and looked at the man beside him, but the said man looks away.

"Here is your order." Jimin looks away and stared at the employee instead and took the coffee in his hand, "Thank you. I'll go ahead." The smaller waves a goodbye and he secretly glance back at the taller boy but failed to see his face.

Jimin felt himself being followed. He nervously looked behind his back but there is no one. He bit his lower lip and scanned the place again, heart racing violently against his ribcage.

"Maybe I'm just being paranoid." He mumbled assuring himself and resumes walking, ignoring the fear he felt earlier.

Little did he know, he wasn't being paranoid.

He was being followed.

He was being tailed by someone. Someone from his past.

Since the day, Jungkook saw him. He always tails him and watched him from afar.

Wishing that, he could stay close to him, that he could hold him into his arms securely and tell him how he misses him every day, how much he meant to him and how he was sorry for what he did.

But Jungkook knew he can't. . .

Jimin hates him and Jungkook deserves it.

A month later, Jungkook decided to stop tailing him. He decided to stay out of his life just like what he did before.

But fate brought them together again, it was raining heavily, he was standing from a far, watching how Jimin stayed there, glued on his spot while observing other people as they look out for a shelter.

"Stupid." Jungkook mumbled and walked towards the smaller male's direction.

When their eyes meet. . .

The only thing that Jungkook wanted to do is pull him into his arms and never let him go ever again. . .

"I'm Park Jimin,"