Chapter Thirty Two

Third Person's POV

Past; October 19, 2016

9:40 pm

Every night Jungkook drank non-stop to get rid of the pain, it's almost a week since their heated argument, it's almost a week since he ruined Jimin's special day and his special gift for the latter.

Jungkook had failed to control his emotions that day. He ignored how Jimin feels being torn between his boyfriend and bestfriend. If only Jungkook trusted Jimin enough and let him handle the situation, maybe none of this had happened.

But Jungkook was truly hurt that day, he knew he was nothing compares to Eunwoo but hearing all those things especially coming from Jimin himself causes him pain. The pain he had inside his heart when heard those words it was unbearable.

Jungkook wanted to apologize for hurting the smaller male that day, for creating a huge scene, for shouting at him, breaking his promises, for making Jimin feel that he doesn't trust him; for always disappointing the smaller male but he can't because he was ashamed of himself.

"Stop the drama Kook, if Jimin doesn't want you, let him be." Yugyeom, Jungkook's friend tells him. If he doesn't want me anymore? Jungkook thought bitterly before he pours himself another drink and takes a gulp of his drink. Jungkook is sober and could still feel how his heart aches just by the thought of the smaller male.

Yugyeom looked at the other side and then spotted someone, Yugyeom smirked and wrapped his shoulder around the other male, Jungkook furrowed his brows and gazes at his friend confused.

"Look at that girl, Kook. She's looking at your way." Jungkook looked over the girl who was dancing on the dance floor and had her eyes on him, Jungkook averted his gaze pouring his glass another drink.

"Forget about Jimin and let yourself get laid." Yugyeom says chuckling. Jungkook stops for a moment and then glanced at the girl again. Jungkook brought his glass in his lips, eyes fixed on the girl as he take a sip of his drink.

"Oh, shit, she's coming for you." Yugyeom says tone excited, he grins and look over Jungkook before patting his shoulder and left the scene. Jungkook had his eyes still on the girl before placing his glass on the counter.

The girl's eyes dilated stopping in her track and biting her lower lip seductively as she watched Jungkook walked over her. She's obvious, she doesn't even try to hide her excitement, smiling from ear to ear.

The girl didn't expect what Jungkook did next, Jungkook walked past her and intentionally bump her shoulder. To make it obvious for her that he doesn't care about her. He doesn't want anyone, he only wants Jimin.

The girl left dumbfounded and embarrassed.

Jungkook walked inside his car and then he let's out a frustrated breath, gripping his steering wheel tighter before he hit the steering wheel with his palm and then run a hand over his face in irritation.