Chapter Forty Four

Third Person's POV

The movie is not even started yet but Jimin is already trembling in fear. Jimin slid his hand to pinch Taehyung's thigh. The other male flinches and look down at the smaller beside him with eyes wide, Jimin shoots him a glare.

"I told you, anything but horror." Jimin said through gritted teeth. Taehyung crack a smile and leaned in close to whisper in Jimin's ear, "Stop complaining, Jungkook is beside you." Taehyung leaned away and slowly places his arm around Hoseok's shoulder.

"Don't worry love," Taehyung teases Hoseok and Jimin rolled his eyes, "I'm here for you." He added and Hoseok elbowed Taehyung's side which made the latter groans.

Jimin suddenly scoot closer towards Taehyung when the movie started but the latter shooed him away, Jimin pouted and shyly look over Jungkook. Jimin notices how the latter was focus on the screen in front of him.

Jimin turn to look at the screen and slowly made his way towards Jungkook, leaving no space between them. Pleading silently Jungkook won't push him away just like what Taehyung did to him earlier. Hoping Jungkook wouldn't mind.

"You have nothing to be scared of."

Jungkook whispered against his ear grinning before pulling away making Jimin's heart beating wildly inside his chest. The smaller one clenches his fist, gulping as he secretly glanced at Jungkook but other male's eyes were still focus on the movie.

Jimin bit his lower lip before he gazes at the screen but in his surprise it was also the time a ghost appears in the screen. Jimin let out a high-pitch scream before covering his face using his small hands, Jungkook chuckles.

"I'm out, I'm out! I can't do this!" Jimin said hurriedly before he removes his hands from covering his face and hugged himself. "I just want to go home." Jimin mumbled in annoyance.

"Don't even try." Taehyung warned with scared Hoseok in his arms. Unlike Jimin, Hoseok still want to continue watching even though he's scared as hell.

Jungkook glances at the troubled smaller one and simply wrap an arm around his waist in Jimin's surprise. Jimin blinked his eyes looking down at Jungkook's hand that was placed on his waist gently holding him.

A small appears in Jimin's lips before looking up at Jungkook without realizing he was looking at him with fond eyes and smiling. Jimin continue to stare at him and Jungkook didn't faze at all. His attention were still on the movie but spoke up when he notices the smaller one still had his eyes on him.

"Eyes on the screen." He stated, "Huh?" Jimin asks expression dazed. Jungkook tilted his head to look at him and Jimin gulped thickly at how close their faces to each other.

"Stop looking at me." Jungkook blurt out and Jimin absently retorts back, "Why?" And as soon as it came out from his mouth his cheeks heat up.

Jimin glances away and stared at the screen with wide eyes but the ghost appeared suddenly on the screen again making Jimin jump in fear and unintentionally presses himself against Jungkook's body as if he wasn't embarrassed earlier.