Chapter Seven

Third Person's POV

"Let's break up." Jungkook says and the younger's eyes widens in surprise. He walked closer but the latter took a step away. Jimin suddenly felt a pang inside his chest.

"Why?" The younger one asked tone hurt but Jungkook looks away, Jimin felt his heart break into pieces.

"D-don't you love me anymore? D-do you love someone else now?" Jimin asked him, eyes stinging.

"No." Jungkook answers tone cold, the younger's tears came pouring down.

"Then why?" The younger asked, choking a sob. Jungkook shifted his gaze back to the younger and panicked.

"Fuck, baby. Hey, don't cry." Jungkook said hurriedly as he scoots closer, pulling the younger into his arms, dark eyes looking at his boyfriend worriedly. Jungkook cupped the younger's face thumbing his tears away.

"It's a prank, okay? Fuck, I shouldn't have agreed." The younger punched the older's chest with his clenched fist which made the latter stumble a step away, Jungkook moves closer again and grabbed the Jimin by his waist and let the younger hit him again. Jimin really thought Jungkook was serious.

"I hate you! You're so stupid!" Jungkook felt his heart sank. He pulled the younger into his arms closer and rubbed his back softly, expression contorted with guilt.

"How could you say that! It's not a good joke!" The younger shouted, tone laced with annoyance. Jimin gripped the younger's shirt tightly, pressing his forehead against the older's chest and cried harder.

Jungkook felt his heart shattered into pieces hearing the younger's broken sobs. Jungkook keep on whispering that he was sorry, tone sweet and soft in the younger's ear, trying his best to calm him down.

They stayed like that for a few moments and when the younger already calm down, he pulled away from Jungkook's hold but the latter pulled him back into his chest and this time Jimin hugs him back, nuzzling his face in the older's neck, sighing in content.

"I wanna go home." He mumbled tone tired. Jungkook kisses the younger's hair and hummed in response.

Jungkook didn't drive Jimin home instead he brought the younger into his own place. When he parked the car, he notices that the younger is now sleeping, a faint smile spread across his face before he unbuckle his seatbelt.

Jungkook opened the car and he carefully carried the younger into his arms.

Jungkook opened his room and places the younger on his bed softly. Jungkook was about to pull away from the latter when he notice that the younger's hands were gripping his shirt unconsciously. Jungkook smiled and settled himself comfortably on the bed as well, pulling the younger into his side.

He brushes the strand of the younger's hair that covering his eyes. He stayed like that for awhile, eyes glued on the younger, studying his beautiful face.

Jungkook loses a bet and Yugyeom asked him to prank Jimin in exchange. Jungkook really hated himself for making the younger cry. He hated himself for playing along with the prank.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and their eyes meet, a small smile spread across the younger's face and reached out his hand to cup the latter's cheek, caressing his face softly.