Chapter Fifty Three

Third Person's POV

Jimin lowered down his head tears flowed freely, Namjoon glances away with pained expression.

"I hide everything from Jungkook and then leaves Busan along with him." Namjoon tells the smaller male sadness lingering in his tone. "Jungkook blamed himself and I didn't do anything but to keep silent, watch him suffer." Namjoon confesses guilt swelling up inside him. He glances back at the younger male and continued.

"When you showed up and came back into our lives again, I wanted to tell Jungkook the whole truth but I hesitated." Jimin remained silent tears doesn't stop from falling.

"Because I don't know how to tell him, I don't know where do I start, and the fact that you don't remember him... us... it makes the situation harder. I can't just spill everything when you have already lived without any engagement with us."

"You lived for two years, without knowing who he was... and I decided to let it be that way and have tried to push my brother to you, to get you back together but its harder than I thought... because for Jungkook, you hated him." Namjoon explained. Jimin couldn't manage to let out a word only sobbing quietly. Namjoon places his hand on the younger's back eyes filled with sadness.

Namjoon looked up when he notices Seokjin's presence. Namjoon stood up and Seokjin looks at him with questioning gaze but he only gave Seokjin a faint smile, as if telling the other male to take care of Jimin.

Namjoon took a step away but Seokjin held his arm stopping him from going anywhere and Namjoon gazes back at him expression unreadable, Seokjin looks at him expression concern.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin asked tone concern. "I'll talk to him." Namjoon replied but Seokjin frowned dropping his hand off the other male. Who is he going to talk to? Seokjin asked himself. When Namjoon saw the worried look in the older's face, he smiled and ruffles Seokjin's hair.

"No need to worry, I'll go ahead." Namjoon bids him a goodbye, Seokjin's expression softens. "Take care." He softly said.

When Namjoon left, Seokjin look down at the smaller male. Seokjin look at him sadly before he sat down beside him and places his hand to Jimin's shoulder pulling him into his chest.

"Hyung..." Jimin calls out; Seokjin only hummed in response, Jimin choked a sob making Seokjin's heart twinge in pain. "I- I can't believe my brother did that to us." Jimin tells him in between his broken voice.

Seokjin's expression fell. He may not understand what's happening but he understood Jimin's pain. Seokjin only hugged Jimin tightly comforting him.