Chapter Fifteen

Third Person's POV

Jimin is gasping for an air as he sat down on the ground extremely exhausted. They were all tired from practicing. It was his first day of practicing and realizes that Sungwoon is really serious when he told him it was tiring. His class for today ended at 3 pm and they started practicing at 3:30 pm and they were almost practicing for almost two hours.

Someone hand him bottled water and Jimin looked up and saw Jinyoung. Jimin gave the younger a small smile before accepting the bottled water.

"Thank you." Jimin mumbled as he open the cap and drank the water. Jinyoung just smiled at him before muttering a soft welcome and ran away to the other side. Jimin's eyes landed on Sungwoon who is talking with Minhyuk and the other two members, Jisung and Jaehwan and smiled.

Now he understood why he was the leader. Sungwoon would always see to it that the members were okay even before and after practicing. He had noticed that when they were practicing earlier when Jaehwan was breathing heavily and came late for the practice. Sungwoon had asked him if he's still can practice with them or when Jinyoung tripped and when the ball accidentally hit Jimin's face. He's not strict as well and has a calm personality he doesn't pressure his co-member into anything.

Jimin looked down at his watch, it was already 5 pm. Jimin tried to stand up but his legs were shaking, he was really tired.

Sungwoon sees Jimin struggling to get up, Sungwoon smiled. He walked up towards Jimin's direction and reached out his hand for Jimin. The younger look up at him and accepted the other male's help with a smile on his face.

"That's the reason why I told you to warm up correctly." Sungwoon noted, Jimin only chuckles as response scratching the back of his neck. Jimin's eyes widened when Sungwoon places his hand on his back and make Jimin's arm wrap around his neck so that he could totally support the younger male's weight.

"Let me drive you home." Sungwoon offers and tried to get away but failed to, "No, it's okay. I mean, I'm fine, you don't have to." Jimin said right away but Sungwoon shook his head, Jimin let out a sigh in defeat.

"Let's go to the clinic first, you've got bruise on your forehead." Jimin suddenly laughs when he remembers how the ball had hit his face earlier. Sungwoon starts laughing as well, because it was really a funny scenario.

***

Jungkook just watched as Jimin and the other male beside him in the hallway walking towards where they were standing, Jungkook's face hardened as he sees Sungwoon's hand placed on the smaller male's back as if Jimin can't walk without him guiding the smaller male. Jungkook hates the fact that they are so close to each other, he hates how his heart clenches painfully at the sight, hated how it's really affecting him.

Taehyung nudges Jungkook's arm, eyes glued on Jimin who's getting nearer. Jungkook ignored him and just stared at the two eyes filled with nothing but jealousy. Taehyung finally shifted his gaze and look at the other male annoyed.

"What are you doing bro?" He asked Jungkook and there's a hint of irritation in his voice. Jungkook tore his gaze from the two and look at his friend instead.