Chapter Twenty Eight

Third Person's POV

Next Day...

From: Taehyung.

"The boys decided to work out for today, are you going?"

Me:

"Will Jungkook get suspicious, about this?"

From: Taehyung.

"Lol. Stop overthinking and get your ass here already."

Jimin bit his bottom lip and then sighs and look at the time on his phone, it's already 10 am, then his phone vibrates he receives another message from him, Taehyung gave him the address.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung frowns, Jimin didn't reply to his text. He didn't say he's going or not and it's been an hour already.

"Fuck, this is so tiring." Hoseok complained and Yoongi shoot him a glare, "And whose fault is that? You drag us here." The older male argued, Hoseok raise up his both hands and then smiled.

"Fine, it's mine, happy?" Yoongi scoff, Hoseok chuckles and accidentally gazes up at Taehyung. The taller male is looking at him emotionless. Hoseok arched his brow as if he was asking the latter what's with that look but Taehyung gazes down back to his phone.

"Who are you, texting?" Hoseok asked tone cheerful, "Jimin." Taehyung replied shortly.

"You guys always spend time together." Hoseok commented, "What about it." Taehyung snaps that made Hoseok fell silent.

Jungkook who was seated in the corner stops scrolling through his phone and then stood up to get shower, Taehyung notices and then called out his name but the latter ignored him.

He was just going to tease him and tells him if they can shower together, Taehyung scratch the back of his head and then divert his attention back to his phone.

Jimin on the other hand,

Keep on blowing air into his hands and rubbing his hands together so he could at least warm them as he waits for his friends outside the gym. He decided not to go inside and waited instead.

He's wearing a red beanie to cover his ears, eyes hidden by his bangs and with his sweater paw, the weather is so cold right now and he regret not bringing his coat with him.

"Jimin-ah!" 

Taehyung called out, and when Jimin turns he sees the other male with his friends behind him. Taehyung rushes towards him, face concern, Jimin smiled.

"What the hell, Jimin." He says exasperatedly, Jimin's smile fell down.