Chapter Thirty Eight

Third Person's POV

"Ahh! So refreshing!" Taehyung blurted out as he extend his arms, sun kissing his tan skin. He removed his sunglasses and look over his friends, satisfied smile in his lips. They were all half-naked except for the smaller male, who is now wearing a black top and black shorts above the knee. 

Jimin simply glances at Jungkook, clearly checking him out and only looks away when he's done eyeing Jungkook's tone abs. 

Hoseok suddenly jumped into the pool catching their attention followed by Jungkook and Jimin's eyes glued on Jungkook as he swam. Hoseok tried to keep up with him but, Jungkook just kept on swimming faster showing how competitive he is.

Yoongi smirked as he tore his gaze from the younger male and sat down the pool lounge, he had his sunglasses on sighing in content as he lie down, hands behind his head. Taehyung shook his head in disbelief. They were supposed to enjoy this trip not to sleep, Taehyung shifted his gaze to Jimin and smiled.

"Hey, Jimin-ah aren't you going to swim?" Taehyung asked him curious, Jimin glances at the two who where at the end of the pool before looking back at Taehyung shaking his head, Jimin sat down at edge of the pool and put both of his feet in.

Jimin kick his feet cutely and giggles. Taehyung looks at Jimin with fondness before looking away eyes directed at the two. Suddenly an idea pop inside his mind, he waves his hands which catches their attention. The two swim back, Jimin is looking at Taehyung confused when the latter notices, he only gave the smaller male a wink.

"What?" Hoseok snaps at him while looking at the taller male, "I have an idea." Taehyung blurted out, Jungkook gave Hoseok an, I told you-look, to the other male. Jungkook was about to swim again when Jimin spoke up stopping him immediately.

"Hey," He called out softly and Jungkook looks back at him with annoyed face, Jimin couldn't hold back himself and laughs. "Let him finish first." Jimin added pointing at Taehyung, Jungkook sighs and motioned Taehyung to continue but face not amused.

"Let's play a game." Taehyung announces voice excited, Hoseok's face lit-up and then look over Jungkook nodding his head in agreement, Jungkook snorted.

"We'll split up into two team." Taehyung said before looking at Hoseok, "Hoseok is my teammate and yours is Jimin." Taehyung continued eyes directed at Jungkook. The smaller male smiled cheekily agreeing before he secretly glance at Jungkook to see his reaction but the latter has blank expression in his face.

"Whoever lost will receive a punishment." Taehyung said making Jimin whip his head and looks at him, "Are you sure about that?" Jungkook asked Taehyung cockily and the other male smirked.

"Of course I am." Taehyung says.

The two of them bent down into a track start and when the whistle blew both of them jumped into the water. Jimin eyes widens in excitement when Jungkook was leading the race.

"He's leading! Jungkook is leading!" Jimin says pointing at Jungkook excitedly, Hoseok glared at Jimin for being so loud before he shouted as well.